Chapter-2

Author's POV

(Imagine Y/N wore this with a black mask)

(Imagine Taehyung wore this)

Y/N's POV

(It is 9:00 am and I am standing at the front door of Kim Mansion, I was about to ring the bell but, my eyes widened as a boy was about to bump into me , but before I could do anything we both were in the ground and he's up to me. As soon as I realised our position I pushed him and got up meanwhile he was still on the ground , I looked at him and saw him smiling to me)

Tae's POV

( I don't know what happened, I just saw a lizard in the garden and then it started coming towards me , I was running and all of a sudden I bumped into a girl and the next second we both were on the ground. I looked at her, I was mesmerised by her beautiful chocolatey eyes, but she was wearing a mask, before I could do anything the girl pushed me and got up , after that I too got up after showing my body smile to her)

Author's POV

Tae: hello ! Beautiful

Y/N: Hey can you pls tell me where's Mr.Kim

Tae : OH ! My dad he is in the house ( omg her voice is also very sweet but seems like she's cold but don't worry miss you can't be cold to me for a long time , he secretly smirked)

Y/N: OH is he your dad ?

Tae : yes

Y/N: then you would be Taehyung right?

Tae (omg my name sounds so good from her mouth ) Nice guess, come

(He asked her to come inside , with that they both came inside. Y/N recoginised Mrs. Kim as she many times came to the company)

Y/N : hello mam , can you pls tell me where's Mr.Kim

Mrs.Kim: Oh! Hello y/n you came , wait he's just coming in a minute

Y/N :Ok mam

Mrs.Kim: Oh ! No need to call me mam I'm just like your mother you can call me aunt

Tae:Or maybe Mother-in-Law(y/n looked at him with wide eyes and in shock, he just winked at her)