CHAPTER-15

Y/N: sir I won't be coming toady (as tae saw this message his felt sad )

Tae: ahhhh I wanna meet her (he said like a child ) so what I can meet her (suddenly he got another notification it was from jk)

Jk: bro here's the vedio and I deleted it from her camera

Tae: thank you ! (He opened the vedio and looked at it )

Tae: ahhh my first kisss! ,It was so damn beautiful moment see her lips are in a perfect sync and mine ! I will go and meet her now (he went out of the office and sat in his car and went to y/n's house , he rang the door bell of y/n's apartment )

Y/N: uhh who's this now ! (She slowly got off the bed as she opened the door )

Tae: Surprise!( I saw her she was looking angelic but her forehead is red , sleepy eyes and she looks weak )

Y/N: sir why did you came here

Tae: I came to meet you and why are you calling me sir

Y/N: I mean it was fine

Tae: yaah what's wrong with you

Y/N: come inside (she move aside but stumbled,hopefully Tae holds her)

Y/N: uhh (she puts her hand on her head ) let's go (she tried to stand but Tae lifted her) what are you doing ?

Tae: what should I do ! Taking care of my gf

Y/N: Uhmm

Tae: you were in bed room right

Y/N: yes (he take her to bed room and made her lay in bed )

Tae: I will come after closing the door

Y/N : oaky (as Tae went out she quickly hides the alcohol bottle and dusts in bed )

Tae : what are you doing ?

Y/N: n-nothing

Tae: no need to hide , I know you were drinking

Y/N: so won't you scold me !

Tae: I want to but I won't because you are not fine !

Y/N: thank god (she agin lays on bed)

Tae: you should take care of youself baby ! (He covered her with duvet )

Y/N: what will you do now ? You will be bored

Tae:I will make lunch (he said proudly)

Y/n:you know how to cook ?

Tae: yes(he said)

Y/N:okay pls don't spoil my kitchen

Tae: yes mam (he said and left)

Y/N: I doubt he knows ho2 to cook (she mumbles)

Tae:(in kitchen) taehyung you are such a dumbo ! You told her that you know how to cook and now I don't even know c of cook uhh , what should I cook now . Wait I can cook down vegetable soup noodles she would love it I mean jk loves it so u guess she would also (he stared to search for noodles in drawers and started to make for her)thank his I didn't wore coat-pant today or I won't be able to cook (he said and stared to cut vegetables , after some time he was done with the vegetables he went towards the noodles which were boiling. He was busy cooking he didn't notice suddenly two arms were wrapped around his waist) Woahh you here !

Y/N: yes (she said and puts her head on an J of his shoulder giving butterflies to tae)

Tae : what happened baby ?