CHAPTER-9

Double update enjoy ...

Eunwoo: no nat tonight babygirl ( saying that he stared to suck her harder)

Y/N: Noo mmm don't do that ! (She said with tears in her eyes)

Eunwoo : as if I'm going to listen you (suddenly scratched his neck with her nails making him groan in pain ) ahhh ( he said and leave her neck)
How dare you!! Huh bitch ( before he could complete his sentence y/n slapped him very hardly , and she took her bag and unlocked the bathroom and ran out. )

MEANWHILE (Tae's PoV )

Tae : strange its been 25 minutes she didn't came , I should go and check ( he said going toward the washroom suddenly he saw y/n running out off the bathroom )

(End of Tae's PoV )

(As soon as y/n came out she saw Tae without thinking much she went toward him and hugged him like her world depends on him, very tightly leaving no space between them. Tae patted her back )

Tae : what happened Miss Assistant? (Y/n didn't said anything and cried more , suddenly Tae saw eunwoo coming out of the bathroom and he got to know what happened, his blood boiled in anger)
What do you want huh !? (He said making eunwoo flinch and look at him)

Eunwoo: n-nothing

Tae : WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOTHING? HUH ( he shouted y/n patted his back indicating him to stop)

Y/N: sir not here let's go pls ( she Whispered in pleasing voice , meanwhile eunwoo was not able to say anything)

Eunwoo: Sorry ( tae gave a death glare at him and left the club with y/n . Tae's one hand was holding her hand and other one was on her waist giving her support to walk. Y/n closed her eyes and said)

Y/N : sir I'm feeling dizzy

Tae: don't worry we reached to your car

(Tae made her stand with tye support of car and took about bottle of water and asked her to drink that)

Tae: take This (y/n took the bottle and drank some water suddenly she was feeling too hot she looked at at Tae suddenly her gaze went towards his lips she stared at his lips , Tae noticed that and looked at her , suddenly y/n puts her fingers on his lips )

Y/N : you know they look so sweet , I'm dying to kiss them ( she said looking at his lips, making tae's eyes widen)

Tae: Miss Assistant this is not right time you are badly drunk ( y/n puts her fingers on his lips making him stop talking)

Y/N: you know you talk a lot , do you even have idea from how much time I'm waiting huh (she said caressing his lips , making him close his eyes)

Tae: no shouldn't do that mmm( he was cut off by y/n as she pulled him by his neck and kissed him passionately , as Tae felt her lips on his he froze on his spot but latter kissed her back . Tae in mind : mm her strawberry lips are soo good .
In few moments they broke the kiss .)

Tae: why you did that ?

Y/N: to make you stop talking ( Tae looked at her in disbelief)

Tae :okay so I guess we should leave

Y/N: yes (saying that she went towards the driving seat )

Tae: I'll drive

Y/N: no ! I'll drive it's my car and I don't like to share my things ( she said like a child)

Tae : Ahh see Miss Assistant I'll drive you sit as you are drunk ( he said while trying to control his laugh)

Y/N : uhh okay ( she angrily went inside the car, making tae chuckle. They both sat inside the car suddenly tae asked )

Tae: y/n may I ask you one thing

Y/N : hmm

Tae: what's your relation with Eunwoo ?(as he said y/n immediately looks down )if you don't want to tell then it's fine

Y/N: no I'll tell you

Tae: hmm (y/n took a deep breath and )

FLASHBACK....

I was in 10 class when I saw him first and I got a crush on him , I used to be very introverted type girl at that time also . He was my class mate I was just 16 and he was 17 he was in 11th . I used to stay alone in Busan I came here to study and I had no intentions of going back to my hometown because I had step parents and they never loved me. I was in cafeteria eating my lunch and I heard that cha eunwoo broke up with his gf I didn't mind that much . I always saw eunwoo talking to other girls very sweetly, I thought he is such a gentle man . He was the man of my dreams . Like that a year passed my one sided love was still going on until that one day .

Eunwoo: heyyy girl

Y/N: hey

Eunwoo: you seem interesting you know

Y/N : why (I said smiling)

Eunwoo: other girls always talk to me but you never do

Y/N : Actully I'm shy , I don't even have friends

Eunwoo: ohh( he said and pinched my cheeks)

Y/N: Ahh what are you doing ?

Eunwoo : anyways wanna be friends ? ( he said giving his hand)

Y/N: okay

Since that day we became good friends we always used to talk in lunch break . Actually I never felt love and I found love in him so I always used to like him. And one day after my 11th exams and the day of his farewell infront of whole collage he proposed me . He took the mock and announced on stage

Eunwoo : guys toady I have to tell you all an important thing attention pls (everyone looked at him) you all wanted to know that who is my girl friend huh ? Aren't you guys too much excited to know that ?( crowd shouted yes) so toady I'm going to reveal you guys the lot my life ! She is standing in class 11th commerce field and topped her class , do you guessed? Wait lemme only tell you guys ..... she is LEE Y/N !

Everyone in the hall looked at me I was still in shock he called me to the stage slowly went there .

Eunwoo: guys meet her she is the love of my life Lee y/n I love her from past one year she is such a good girl I love her alot (he sis and pecked my cheek)

I was so happy that day layer that day her came to my house he took me out on a date where he proposed me in a proper way .

Y/N : Eunwoo you left the school now what will I do alone ( I said pouting )

Eunwoo : don't worry babe you can stay in my house

Y/N : really

Eunwoo : yes of course even I stay alone

Y/N : yeah !!! ( i said and hugged him )

             TO BE CONTINUED ........