CHAPTER 5

They both sat inside the car ,  Tae was just staring at y/n

Y/N: Sir can you pls stop staring at me

Tae: NO! (Hearing this y/n sakes her head in disbelief)

Tae: How can be someone so perfect ? How are you so perfect Miss Assistant

Y/N: sir , you think I'm perfect ? Where can you see perfectioness in me ?

Tae: Everything your every thing is so perfect , that chocolatey eyes, those dark brown hair, that perfect nose, and your everything is so perfect

Y/N: T-thank you sir , I hope others also think that too

Tae: Fuck the people Miss Assistant !, if you think you are perfect than you are perfect

Y/N : T-Thank you sir

(Tae smiled and looked at her ,y/n stopped the car in front of Tae's house)

Y/N : Sir we reached your house

Tae: Hmm.. take care Miss Assistant if you need anything just call me , bye

Y/N:Bye

(Tae left, within 15min y/n also reached her apartment she went inside she took bath she layed on bed in order to sleep but she wasn't sleep the party's scenarios were coming in her mind like what if tae wasn't there in the party today , the way tae hugged her how she felt from his touch and all those things , she just sat up on bed )

Y/N: Maybe he is annoying but not bad , he can be pure hearted maybe he isn't  like "HIM" maybe he is a good person in real life too ! Shut up y/n stop thinking about him he is ruling in you or something (saying that she hugged a pillow and slept )

POV:NEXT DAY IN OFFICE

(Imagine Y/N wore this)

(Imagine Taehyung wore this)

(Y/N knocks the door of tae's cabin after hearing a come in she went inside )

Y/N: Sir today we have a meeting with Parks

Tae: Ohk when ?

Y/N: I'll start around 9:30

Tae: ok , it's  already 9:15 let's go to meeting room

Y/N: Yes sir

(As they both reached the meeting room, they saw   Mr. Park coming inside the room)

Mr. Park: Good morning Kim !

(Tae nodded in response, y/n was arranging the files for the meeting)

Park: Actually Mr. Cha would be here in few mins

Y/N: Why does Mr. Cha have to be here?

Park: he was 25% share holder from my side

Y/N: O-Ok !

( After 5 mins after they all took their places , CHA entered inside his cabin)

Cha: Sorry guys , for being late there was too much traffic ( he said with a smile)

(Y/N looked up immediately after hearing a familiar voice she got froze on her place as she heard the voice tears were gathered in her eyes , Tae noticed unusual behaviour of of y/n)

Tae: are you okay Miss Assistant? (Whispered)

Y/N : y-yes 

( they all sat down , sumo sat in front of y/n in whole  meeting eunwoo was looking at y/n while smirking.  As soon as the meeting ended and everyone left y/n also went inside her cabin. As she went inside her cabin , she closed the door and sat on a hit with her hands on her face .)

Y/N: No,no,no this can't be true he isn't back he won't do anything calm down y/n,calm down y/n, he won't even dare to touch you , don't worry

(Suddenly the door of her cabin opened revealing eunwoo)

(Guys I too love eunwoo a lot , no hate just for the story his character is this)

Eunwoo: heyy! Missed me ? Babe ( he said coming toward her making her stand)

Y/N:W-what do you want ?

Eunwoo: you I want you , where were you from past four years , do you seen have I dea how much I missed you ! Huh , didnt you missed me ( he did touching her waist and leaning forward )

Y/N: Eunwoo ! Pls leave ( she said trying to be cold )

Eunwoo: come on babe didn't you missed me , I love you , I'm telling you come with me we both enjoy our life

Y/N: N-no ( she said with tears in her eyes )

Eunwoo : I won't do anything , oh no you started to cry , are you still scared of me huh !

(Y/N looks down with tears in her eyes )

Eunwoo: Aww you you still love come with me let's go

Y/N : pls leave ( she pushed him)

Eunwoo: Woah , I see you have changed a lot in few years and also became more sexy ( he said bitting his lip) cone with me

Y/N: No no eunwoo pls leave me (while crying)

Eunwoo :Noo (he took one of her hand in his hand)

Tae : ( while walking in corridor) let's call Miss Assistant for lunch she wasn't even looking good in the meeting ( he was about to open the the door and he saw eunwoo pecking y/n's hand )

Tae : Hey MISS ASSISTANT!! (He said making eunwoo look at him) pls be a bit professional over here this is office

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Guys sorry for late update , pls vote