CHAPTER 11

Y/N: CARRY ME !!

Tae : what ?

Y/N : yes carry me ( sh said extending her hands )

Tae : okay come here ( he said and hugged her )
Hop on ( he said and y/N wrapped her legs around his waist and hands an around his neck , hugging him tightly. He started to walk towards the car )

Y/N: Tae

Tae: hmm

Y/N: Why are you so good ? (She said staring at him)

Tae: only for you ( he said smiling, he said and was about to open the car for and made y/n sit but)

Y/N: Noo! ( Tae looked at her and said)

Tae: I'm here only sit I'll come to driving seat

Y/N: Noo ( she hugged him more tightly like A child )

Tae : Okay okay ( he said and sat in driving seat with her on his lap. He closed the car door and started to drive , suddenly y/n looked at him and said)

Y/N: will you also leave me like eunwoo did ? ( she asked pouting like a child )

Tae : No I'll never leave , even if you leave me I'll
Not leave you ( he said smiling)

Y/N: really ?

Tae : yes

Y/N: thank you ( she Said and hugged him )

Tae: okay okay see now we came home

(Actually you all would be thinking how Tae knows y/n's address so it's because when she was telling him about her past he took her phone and added the location in his phone too.)

Y/N: hmm ( Tae got of the car and went to lift with y/n hugging him like a koala . He went on the floor and took one of her hand for ginger print and opened the door as soon as tae opened the door y/n went inside her house running like a child and jumped on her couch .)

(Tae was anused by looking y/n's house it gave. A total dark vibe he went inside the kitchen and saw that there was a big cabinet wiguch only had alcohols , he was exploring her house .)

Y/N: Tae I'm feeling sleepy ( she. Said like a child )

Tae : so go and sleep I'll also leave now see it's 1:30 am ( before he could even move y/N held his hand and said)

Y/N: pls don't leave me , I'm scared

Tae : uhh okay I'm not going anywhere first you change your clothes okay

Y/N: okay ( she took a pair of her pyjamas and went inside her bathroom)

Tae : uhh This  girl is so cute , huh it's 1:30 already she won't lemme go home what should I do now uhhh , yes u should text dad that tonight I won't come home and will be stating at jungkook's house yes that's good(saying that he texted his dad, suddenly Y/N came out wearing )

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/N : Tae I'm sleepy

Tae : hmmm so you can sleep

Y/N : but I want to sleep with you ( she said whinning like a child )

Tae: no Y/n no

Y/N: uh then I also would not sleep (she said crossing her hands on her chest cutely)

Tae : uhh okay come I'm also sleeping (he said making y/n smile)

Y/N: yeah ! ( you pushed Tae on bed and laid on top of him )

Tae: what are you doing y/n ? ( he. Said looking at her)

Y/N : I want to sleep

Tae : okay (he said and make y/n lay beside him )

Y/N : can I hug you ? ( she said pouting , making his eyes widened) pls

Tae : okay come (y/n went to towards him and hugged him tightly after few mins she slept but Tae wasn't able to sleep , so he went out of the room ) this girl what is she huh ? She is making my hreart go crazy !( he said and sat on couch and start scrolling his phone after some time he too slept on couch )

POV : IN THE MORNING

(Y/N woke up and sat on her bed )

Y/N : uhh why my head is spinning ahh ( she said holding her head and closing her eyes she remembered some flashbacks of last night ) wait last night I was drunk and sir was also with me shit !!! Ahhh ( she said scratching her head , she went out of room and ) ahhhh !

            TO BE CONTINUED.....
Sorry guys if the chapter is too boring and short 😔😔😔