CHAPTER - 13

AT THE PARK ENTERPRISES

Y/N: let's go inside

Tae: but we can't go like this

Y/N: yes take this (she said giving him a mask and sunglasses)

Tae: you think this would work ?

Y/N: trust me I won't let anything happe to you (she said and looked in us eyes) will you trust me ? (She said and held his hand)

Tae: i trust you more than i even trust on myself ! (He said and held her hand )

Y/N: so let's go (she went out of the car in basement of the company )

Tae : how will we go in

Y/N: wait (she made some noise , a guard came towards them and looked at them )

Guard : are you two new here

Y/N: yes sir ( she went a bit close to guard )

Guard : I would like to see your face beautiful

Y/N: why not !( she said and went close to guard but before guard could do anything y/n punched in his face badly making him loose his sense . Tae was looking at y/n in shock. She took the id card of guard and said) let's goo

Tae : y-yeah

Y/N: what happened?

Tae : I never knew that you know how to fight

Y/N: I learned it few years ago only

Tae: my assistant is also a bodyguard

Y/N: come on sir !( she said and went towards lift and scanned the id card as lift opened she wasn't tae went inside the lift )

Tae : y/n I'm really nervous

Y/N: nothing would happen calm down sir !

Tae : yes (and the lift opened . Y/N went towards the are where all files were kept she saw an id card that was used for entering inside )

Y/N: look now we have to take that id card anyhow ! (She saw a girl going to washroom)
Idea ! You wait here I'll be back ( she said and went in washroom , as she saw the girl she punched her on her face badly )

???: ahhh (before she could speak anything y/n hit her on a wall that made the girl unconscious y/n took her id card and went out )

Tae: yaah what were you doing

Y/N: nothing much don't worry (she took him inside the room by scanning the id card)

Tae : where can we find the file in this room there a little of files !

Y/N: yes wait we gave him file two years ago so look in that corner (after searching for sometime y/n Found the file but suddenly she heard door opening sound )

Tae: ahh what should we do now !(y/n puts her hand on his mouth )

Y/N: shhhh , it's Park (she said making Tae nod his head )

Park : I would like to see that all last years files

???: okay sir i will bring it (as the person came to find the file . He saw tae and before the person could speak anything y/n chocked him )