Chapter 1 - The Meeting

ARMANDO'S POV:

      It was late at night, nearly 3 AM but Armando needed to clear his head. He went to his favorite place, the beach. He took off his sandals and let the sand settle in between his feet. Walking along the shore watching some little crabs with shells on their back move and seashells wash up and down up and down constantly. Something suddenly wrapped around his ankle causing him to fall being taken into the oceans current. While grabbing his ankle he realized it was seaweed, but before he could take it off there was a huge wave that swept him under. He began to sink. "No! I cant die like this!",  He thought to himself as he fell unconscious.

                                                                                 ATLAS' POV:

It was late at night and as Atlas got ready to lay up on his rock looking around an seen some shiny item. What was it? As Atlas swam down and grabbed it. It was attached to something? Atlas looked down and seen what it was he thought as he looked in horror, "its a man!"  He swam up bringing the man up to a rock Atlas didn't care if he was seen, he did the best he could to save him. Once Armando was breathing again he leapt away into the darkness of the sea. Scared as he was he swam fast and looked back when he was far enough.

ARMANDO'S POV:

As I awoke, I looked around confused not knowing where I was, but out of the corner of my eye I saw something a deep red flipping through the waves. I followed it with my eyes seeing every movement, but what was it? A fish? A man? Who or what was it? I attempted to stand up but failed as I slipped off the rock. I panicked thinking I would hit my head but suddenly I felt arms wrap around me, stopping my fall. "Are you alright... sir?" Said the voice from underneath me. I jumped up and apologized for the inconvenience "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to!" I turned around to face the "man" I thought it was. Only to be shocked to see scales. What was he...? His blonde long locks of hair flowing in the slight breeze was he the legendary creature, a merman.

ATLAS' POV:

While I was looking back at the man that I had saved, he started to fall! "Oh no! this cant happen!" I thought to myself. I quickly swam over and caught him. Touching him felt unreal. I craved more. Who was this? Where did he come from? After a moment of silence I spoke up and asked "Are you alright...sir?" I cringed on how desperate I sounded. Then I heard a soothing voice panicking, scared maybe? "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to!" What was he scared about? Almost dying? He quickly stood back up and turned to face me. I couldn't help but notice him scanning my entire body. I saw a little sparkle in his eye, he smelt like the sea, and I couldn't get enough.

*************AUTHORS NOTE*************

Hey bookies this is our first time writing a bookkkk, we hope you enjoy it so far! We'll be updating in like one or two days. See you soon after we fight with our math teacher 

xoxo

Love R&S