Chapter 7 - Radio Talk.

ARMANDO'S POV:

"Do you wanna listen to music while I cook? Or do you wanna help me cook?" I said while looking at Atlas. "Music and food?" He asked as he jumped up. "Yeah okay come here." Atlas held onto the counter and walked to me then I paused and asked "Do you wanna be up here?" And he said "Uh sure". I lifted him on the counter to sit on it and I turned on the Radio and Valentine By Laufey Started playing "I know this song!" {I've rejected affection For years and years} "Now I have it, and damn it It's kind of weird! He tells me I'm pretty Don't know how to respond!" {I tell him that he's pretty too Can I say that? Don't have a clue} "With every passing moment I surprise myself I'm scared of flies I'm scared of guys Someone please help!" {'Cause I think I've fallen In love this time I blinked and suddenly, I had a Valentine} As the song ended i seen the pure joy in his face fall to a bland stare.

ATLAS' POV:

I zoned out when I finished singing, It was fun being with Armando and singing to him as he cooked. "Are you alright?" "Yea i'm just hungry" I smiled "but damn when was he going to finish cooking" I thought to myself "Done Sweetheart" Armando said.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Please excuse us today this has been really short only 226 words and I Really am sorry thank u  Also spicy is in chap 18 my lucky number -R

Xoxo

R&S