Chapter 2 - Two Birds, One Stone

ARMANDO'S POV:

I let my curiosity get the best of me. "What even are you?" I asked. He didn't like that question. He just stared at me blank faced. Emotionless he spoke, "I am something I cannot tell you about, they will get me." I was confused, who are they? I kept it to myself and didn't ask. He looked at me and I gently smiled showing that I didn't care about what he was. I was thankful he saved me. "Never mind that, I'm just grateful you rescued me in time." He responded in a sweet tone, "You are welcome, I'm just glad nothing bad happened." "Aww"  I thought to myself. The sun began to rise and I quietly asked "Can you take me back to the shore?" 

ATLAS' POV:

I was enjoying my time with him. Wait what was his name? I'll ask later, I thought to myself. I heard him say something "Can you take me back to shore?" he asked shyly. "He's so cute I swear I would give him the whole world."  I thought to myself. I really didn't want to take him back, but of course I said yes. I took him back to the beach and he started to walk away. "Wait! Whats your name?" He quickly responded with a thick Italian accent "Armando, you?" "Damn.. "  I thought to myself. "My names Atlas, come see me again soon?" "Only if the ocean drags me to you again." He smiled softly. He had only left 5 minutes ago and it already felt like a pure eternity of hell. I needed him with me, and I was gonna get what I wanted.

ARMANDO'S POV:

"Fuck.. I need him." I thought to myself. Atlas is such a beautiful name. It means maps? Hmm.. I thought of funny things to say about that and came up with "Are you a map? Because you've taken over my thoughts." I giggled to myself. "How cringe can I be!" I said under my breath. It's been a day without him, but I didn't have time to go to the beach sadly. Tomorrow I'll go find him.

*********AUTHORS NOTE*********

Hey guyssss we're having sm fun writing this book for yall give us suggestions on what to do next! Chapter 3 soon 

Xoxo

R&S