Chapter 4 - Caught You.

ATLAS' POV

It's been 2 days since I acquired he ability to have legs, I've gotten better at walking by trying to stop Armando for leaving for work but I just crawled after 2 steps, I did walk again but it was heavy. I wanted to try this "Human food" as I stomped to the kitchen and open the fridge and seen this package of some sort it read as "Tupperware" as I opened it I was baffled by this creamy Delicious mouthwatering goodness I read the sticky label as it said "Chicken Alfredo" As I grabbed a metal device out of the rolly container and start eating.

ARMANDO'S POV:

It has only been two days with him, and I kept craving more. I couldn't let him leave. But I couldn't miss work today. Luckily I forgot my Laptop to check the adverting of the restaurant and I went back and unlock the door and heard a drawer open "What was that?" I thought but Atlas couldn't of possibly get up! I slammed opened my door looking around it was Atlas in my Over sized T-Shirt Eating my Chicken Alfredo With a fork in his hand He looked at me real fast "What! Whats wrong!" He said "Nothing i thought someone broke in, Why do you have a spoon and my food? did you grab it out the drawer? and the food out the fridge?" He looked confused like he had just found out what these were "Did he just find out what they were called?" I snickered in my head he was really clueless.

ATLAS' POV:

"You Just sound like a poem my father made" I smiled as I recite the poem "In the moonlit embrace of the ocean's depths, A merman and a human's hearts took their first steps. Their love, forbidden by land and sea's decree, Yet entwined, they dared to let their souls roam free. But in the human's voice, a wavering note, The merman sensed a hidden undertone, remote. Confusion danced in his eyes, in the depths he sought, Unsure if the human's love was truly wrought." Armando was in awe as I said that long poem I thing I might of over done it.

ARMANDO'S POV:

I was surprised as he said the beautiful poem but I did have to leave.

"I gotta go to work Atlas i'm sorry but I'll see you later" I left quickly with tears running why was he getting to me! Why am I emotional over this!

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

Hey Bookies Today it was just me But that's alright My Co-Author was out of it today If yk she does a lot of writing and does it better i give ideas but today i wrote instead of her

Xoxo

R (& S)