Chapter 3 - Searching For My Boy

ATLAS' POV:

"What would happen if I went on the beach?"  I thought to myself. I was determined to find him. I crawled up on the beach and thought "Damn its hot!"  The suns ray beamed on me as I crawled up on the beach hoping not to be seen and tried my best I finally I made it half way with sand all over me then I felt two ordinary limbs that replaced my tail! Were they legs? I  didn't know I could have those.. as my bottom and top were bare I could care less I needed to find Armando.

ARMANDO'S POV:

As the morning light from the sun comes through my opened window I thought to myself,"Do I have to get up.. wait! Atlas!"  I got up as quick as I could and threw on what I could find, and made my way out the door. Soon, I arrived to the beach. I walked around restless, waiting for Atlas. I missed him already, and I had just met him. I was about to give up on finding him, but soon I saw something in the distance. Was it Atlas? I made my way over to what I saw, and I was shocked at what I saw. I had seen Atlas, but he had no fin.

ATLAS' POV:

There he was, Armando's broad figure was rushing towards me desperately. I couldn't let him see me nude, so I attempted to stand and walk, except I failed and tripped over my own feet. I laid in the sand, embarrassed. I didn't want him to see me like this--not now. He slowed his pace and walked over to me, with a shocked face. "Atlas?" Armando said, with a weird look. "I made my way to shore--but I encountered a slight problem." I said with an embarrassed smile.

ARMANDO'S POV:

"Yea I can see that." I snickered. It was really a surprise he came all this way for something, well about 5 feet I gave him my shirt to cover himself up until we make it to my house "So what were you doing trying to walk on land?" As I carried him to my house, "Um.. I wanted to find you." he did! But I was looking for him. I started to blush from his comment "Oh, what a coincidence." I replied. We had just arrived at my apartment, and Atlas saw the bread store underneath my apartment. He asked "do you live there?" he chuckled at the thought of it. "No, I live up there" I said as I pointed above the store. I brought into my home and he seemed to love it, that made me happy.

ATLAS' POV:

"I like being carried by him, just the feeling of his arms around me.." I said quietly. "What was that Atlas?" He smirked. "Nothing!" I replied quickly. "Ugh.. I just need to figure out these legs", "Its okay you'll figure it out soon." He smiled softly at me after saying that. After a few minutes of being finally inside the apartment he sat me down on his couch. "Oooo comfy." I  thought to myself. "Mm I could get use to this." I said loud enough for Armando to hear. 

*********AUTHORS NOTE*********

Hey yallll It's us i hope you enjoyed our chapter i sat back and let her take control i stepped back and had some ideas after this weekend we will be back monday (Give suggestionsss!!)

Xoxo

R&S