Chapter 5 - It's not take-out.

ARMANDO'S POV:

As I arrived to work wiping my tears "Why did that make me cry? How did it make me cry?" I thought again "Am I a baby?" I could worry about that later. I opened my laptop and started buying things for my restaurant only the things I need. Candles,Napkins,Plates, And more. Candles to make the restaurants atmosphere and do I need to explain napkins and plates? But that poem.

In the moonlit embrace of the ocean's depths, 

"We met in the moonlight."

A merman and a human's hearts took their first steps.

"I feel the need to be with him"

 Their love, forbidden by land and sea's decree,

"I feel like it is wrong but it isn't"

 Yet entwined, they dared to let their souls roam free.

"Love."

 But in the human's voice, a wavering note,

"My voice"

The merman sensed a hidden undertone, remote.

"Hidden tone, Lust?"

 Confusion danced in his eyes, in the depths he sought, 

"His eyes."

Unsure if the human's love was truly wrought.

"My Love for him."

That poem was meant for us, I know it. I can't wait to get home.

ATLAS' POV:

I was left all alone, when a bunny hopped out of Armando's room! "Aww, what's your name?"  I said to the sweet animal. I looked and saw it was a girl. She looked just like a cotton ball, white and fluffy. I went to touch it and Armando opened the door and spoke and said "Come hai fatto a uscire con Ruffles?" (How'd you get out Ruffles?) I didn't understand that.. "What'd you say?" I grew curious about what he said. "Nothin' don't worry about it." As he walked to his rabbit I was still skeptical about what he said, I then asked "Έλα γλυκιά μου πες με!"(Come on cutie let me know!) He stood there confused "What did you say? In my house it's either Italian or English." I gave him a playful annoyed look.

ARMANDO'S POV:

"I've been planning to take him somewhere to eat not take-out like I always get but somewhere classy and no fish it would be weird for him to eat his friends" I snickered as I thought of it him eating fish. Lets go somewhere but first Lets get him out of that oversized shirt of mine. I just realized he hasn't showered. "Do you wanna take a shower? I can help if you want." I asked "Whats a shower? Like rain?" he asked genuinely confused, "No, just let me show you" I picked him up and walked to the bathroom. "Hot or cold?" I asked as I took off his shirt to get him ready. "In the middle?" He replied quietly. "Alright" I said with a smile. I turned the water on and he watched. "Since I'm helping you take a shower I gotta get undressed." I peered down at him slowly taking my shirt off.

ATLAS' POV:

I couldn't help but stare. "what have I gotten into!" 

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

Hey guys It's Us both authors wrote today!! (Mindblowing explosion) she felt better today which makes it great! see ya!

Xoxo

R&S