Chapter 6 - Fish Out Of Water.

ARMANDO'S POV:

As I Undressed I helped him into the shower already prepared. I got into the shower first and he followed. The water wasn't warm yet, so it was freezing. Atlas had no reaction, though. I guess he was used to this. As I got a loofah soapy he squealed "Oh Shit!" As I cocked my head back he fell with his tail I fell back with him laying on top I blushed and laughed looking up at him.

ATLAS' POV:

Me and Armando were about to take a "Shower" but I forgot that I'm not human. We got in and this cold water hit me but I liked it. It felt nice but suddenly I fell. In a panic I yelped "Oh Shit!" While falling to the floor with Armando underneath me. My tail was back. I blushed hardly and I know he saw, because he started to blush also. He began to laugh while looking up at me and I grinned. Quickly remembering our position I got up in a hurry, while saying "I'm so sorry! I forgot!" I gave a guilty look "Hey, hey it's okay just lay here and I'll help" Armando said sweetly. I laid back listening to him and he started to give me a.. bath? I forgot what it was. 

ARMANDO'S POV: 

I had to go back to work sadly. I hate leaving Atlas all alone, but really he's not, he has ruffles. I had just walked into my restaurant and Hiba (My friend) came up to me. "Hey who's that guy I saw you with the other day?" I widened my eyes "What guy? I wasn't with anyone." Even though I knew that I was. "He had long blonde hair and you were carrying him, are you sure you don't know what I'm talking about?" She asked, seeming skeptical "Yup, no idea." I replied then grinned. I walked away and went to my area.

**END OF WORK**

I started to pack up to leave but I dropped my keys. I bent down to pick them up, but then I saw a dog in the restaurant! I ran after it making sure it didn't make any messes. Once I caught it I saw it was a boy pit-bull. "Aww you're just adorable aren't you?" I said while petting him. "Well hmm you have a collar so lets see. Your name is Archie?" He immediately lit up when I said his name "I'll take that as a yes" I thought to myself. His owner's address was on the back so I took him home then started walking back to my house. It was 7 PM and the streets were practically dark except for little light in the sky. The sunset was beautiful. I unlocked the door and walked into my apartment only to see Armando singing. "Damn I didn't know you were good." I said while smiling at him, he paused and looked at me "How much did you hear..?" "Not that much, but enough to know you're an amazing singer." 

ATLAS' POV:

As he left for work I went into the Kitchen and seen this Radio and turned it on 90.9 FM and From The Start by Laufey Played {Oh, how I wish you'll wake up one day} I Smiled wide and stared singing  "Run to me, confess your love, at least just let me say!" {That when I talk to you oh, Cupid walks right through  And shoots an arrow through my heart} "And I sound like a loon, but don't you feel it too!" {Confess I loved you from the start} As the song ended I laughed and wanted to tell Armando I learnt a song. I then held on the counter and opened the Ice box and grabbed a Ice pop and opened it as I ate it I laughed at me singing. I started singing again when suddenly Armando spoke and said "Damn I didn't know you were good." I paused and looked at him "How much did you hear..?" I said while starting to panic, but thankfully he said "Not that much, but enough to know you're an amazing singer." I couldn't help but feel butterflies fill my stomach when I smiled.

********AUTHORS NOTE********

Hey guysss we're currently in different classes so only "S" is writing this Maybe soon we'll reveal our names to yall if u want Send suggestionsss!!! (THE SPICY PARTS ARE COMING IN A FEW DAYS JUST WAIT) Bye guysss!

Xoxo

R&S