Chapter 8 - Bread, Butter, And Jam

ATLAS' POV:

As Armando said "Done Sweetheart." I seen him take out the Sweet delicacy Maritozzo, "Is that Maritozzo?" "Yes it is, My mother taught me how to make them extra sweet" Armando replied. I took the Powdered sugar covered bun and took a bite. "Yummy" I thought to myself "This is really good!" I said in a soft tone "I know but you should try my moms hers are better" Armando said sarcastically. Today has felt like a fever dream, He's so kind and I don't want him to go. As the clock struck 11 AM I seen him get ready to work again "Please don't leave." I said under my breath. I've never felt like that to someone why did I say that? "What did you say sweetheart?" He looked at me with a confused look. "I said. Please don't leave." I said quietly while looking down. "I have to leave though, I have work sweetheart." He said while showing me a pouty face.

ARMANDO'S POV:

Me and Atlas had this amazing food that I prepared for us, but I looked at the time. It was 11 AM and I had to go to work. "Please don't leave." I heard Atlas mumble, confused I asked "What did you say sweetheart?" Which he repeated "I said. Please don't leave." He looked down as he said it and it caused me to feel bad knowing I had no choice but to leave him. "I have to leave though, I have work sweetheart." I said while giving him a pouty face. I grabbed my things and left the apartment then I made my way to work. 

**A COUPLE HOURS LATER**

I was trying to think about my current situation but wasn't able to decide on what I wanted to do. I called my friend Hiba over since she was on break. "Hey Hiba I need your opinion on something" I said seeming vulnerable. "Of course, what's up?" she asked curiously. "I like someone.. and I don't know if they like me back. Can you help me figure if they do?" I said as I looked up at her from my seat. "Oooo yes finally you like someone you've been single for waaaayy to long" She laughed. "Shut up." I replied with an annoyed look. "His-" I said as I began to speak but got cut off "HIS?! OH MY GOSH YOU LIKE A GUY THAT'S SO CUTE!" she screamed "Yes, yes I know hush, but his name is Atlas and we only met a month ago, and I'm already in love." I said while blushing a little. "You have to let me meet him, I wanna meet my best friend's soon to be boyfriend!" She said in a happy tone and leapt towards me in a hug. "You've seen him. The guy with long blonde hair." I began to ponder and said "I'll ask him if he wants to come to work with me tomorrow and if he says yes you can meet him." 

**THE WALK HOME**

"Mm I miss him so much" I thought as I kept walking. Once I got to my apartment complex I saw Ruffles in the parking lot! How'd she get out here? Where's Atlas? I saw him grabbing onto the walls as he tried to chase Ruffles. I ran and snatched her up causing Atlas to have a sigh of relief.

ATLAS' POV:

"Ruffles!" I walked along the wall to get him and seen Armando. "Can you get him I'm not that good with moving yet" "Sure thing Sweetheart." He replied. He ran and grabbed Ruffles "Got Her" he smiled at me. His smile makes me melt.I walked back to the room and fell on the couch "So eppy" I Said in a tired tone. "vai a dormire allora."(go to sleep then) Armando said.  "What?" "Go to sleep." We said talking about sleep "I'll sleep on the couch for a change" Armando said while walking off to the couch "We could share the bed?" I said scared of what he would say "Sure." He grinned "Maybe I shouldn't of said that" I thought.

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

Hey Bookies, Today this chapter was alright we aren't trying to rush their relationship just think of it as easy going like I said spicy will start on the 18th chapter sorry for the inconvenience I send my Regards

Xoxo

R&S