Vellichor High

listen to this to get the vibe:

y/n walked through the school's hall it was crowded with students left and right gracefully strutting to get to their first class, this was typical at vellichor high especially in the mornings. Y/n went to the  locker room that was 3 rooms down from her first class, she grabbed her red notebook and her literature book And tried her best to gracefully strutt down the halls just as the other students but she was not looking...

 * bang *

Y/n: I'm so sorry I didn't mean too!

??? you should watch where your going!

Y/n: im sorry..I should've... I'm sorry...

??? Be careful next time

Y/n: I will...I'm sorry...Wait are you new here?

??? Yea today I'm meeting the principal and tomorrow I start...

Y/n: I'm sorry for bumping into you, I'm y/n by the way..

??? That's ok it was an accident, I'm Jungwon, nice to meet you...

* shakes hands *

Y/n: yea...nice to meet you too....

* jungwon picks up your books *

Jungwon: here you dropped this...

Y/n: thanks...see you around..

Y/n left feeling pretty embarrassed but then ran to class because it was going to start soon, thankfully it was very close 

* time skip*

Y/n just finished her class she went to the caffiteria and sat in the back by herself, y/n rarely ever talks to anyone even thought she is always the gossip around..

Random girl: I heard she turns into a monster when she is upset!

Random boy: I heard she is married to a mafia and doesn't want to be around people because her husband will get jealous and kill the people she talks with!

Random boy: I heard she is an Idol secretly and doesn't talk so people won't know who she is!

Random boy: well she is pretty enough to be an Idol...

Random girl: that's for sure...

Random boy: I heard that she is secretly a Goddess and is only here to judge people then to  reward them or punish them!

Random girl: that would make sense since she is soooo pretty!!

Random girl: I know right, I'm so jealous!

Random girl: if I was that pretty I would dress up and talk to people, pretty privilege is real and she should use it to her advantage!

Random boy: she is really my type....

Ramdom boy: yea...

Random girl: did you know she is from THE Yoon family?

Random boy: really?

Random girl: yea!

Random boy: THE Yoon family as in the family that are billionaires?

Random girl: yea!

Well basically people always saw you as very mysterious, people always had there theories, but never had an accurate one, the real reason you were never socializing was because you wanted to focus on your studies and also were VERY SUPER shy, anytime someone would try to talk to you, it felt like your insides were shriveling up like a raisin and you didn't know what to say, also you didn't find happiness in being with others, you felt happy when you were all alone by yourself, and its your parents fault since they raised you that way, all your life you rarely saw your parents, you saw them maybe around thrice a year if you were lucky and your parents never got you friends the only people around you were your nannys and your maids and you felt perfectly fine with just that since you were quite used to it, although you did feel lonely at times, you never had anyone to talk to or share your feelings with, so you because self-reilient and independent, one of the rules you gave yourself is never depend on others and you have always kept that rule, you just barried yourself in studies and ignored all the gossip.