Better life

it was a anther day at school and you walked down the halls when you bumped into someone..

??? Ow..

Y/n: ops sorry...Jenny?

Jenny: oh hi!

Y/n: Jenny I have been meaning to talk with you...

Jenny: I...Uh....Sorry..

* she ran away*

*Time skip*

A week later and you were still trying to approach Jenny but she wouldn't stop running away and avoiding you..

Y/n: * running after Jenny and grabbing her wrist*                 Jenny please....what is going on....

Jenny: I guess ill just tell you...

Y/n: please...

Jenny: you were right y/n do you remember malice?

Y/n: yea what about her?

Jenny: she confessed to me that she overheard when I was telling you my secret and she stole your phone and sent it to the entire school, she framed you!

Y/n: yep!

Jenny: I'm really sorry...

Y/n: its fine, I already forgave you...

                              *Time skip*

Mom: I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING ON A BUSINESS TRIP ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Your parents were fighting again, you felt sad because you felt there was nothing you could do, it hurt overtime sometimes screamed or raised there voice,

Then you heard it...

Y/n wake up!

Then you realized that the persons voice was none other then your own! 

And you realized what it meant...

Y/n: mom, that's enough, can't you think of a better way to solve your problems rather then throw a adult temper tantrum?

Mom: THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Y/n wake up!

You suddenly felt a burst of energy in you, like a button has been clicked!

Y/n: HOW IS IT NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHEN IM SUFFERING BECAUSE OF IT?

Mom: what are you talking about?

Y/n: EVERY DAY YOU LEAVE ME ON MY OWN, I felt so alone at that I got sick, not like you really care but every time you scream or raise your voice it hurts, it Hurts a lot I don't need anymore hurt I've has a LOT recently and before you say something like you don't know what suffering Is or something,  i want you to name my favorite color and you wouldn't know because you don't know anything about me!

Mom: y/n I never realized that, I'm sorry...

Dad: me too...

Y/n: its fime...

Mom: I love you!

Y/n: I love you too!

Dad: I love you y/n!

Y/n I love you too dad!

*the next morning*

You woke up and felt refreshed, you got up and was about to grab your uniform but then you realized that you weren't having bad dreams and feeling sick!

As time went on you and Jakes love really grew and as time went on your strength kept growing. You lived happily with a man who truly cared, and you andJake  had a great life.

-The end

Moral of the story:

don't let people walk all over you.

don't assume someone has a perfect life.

Don't keep quiet when someone is hurting you.

Try to solve your problems not live with them.

Author pov:

Thanks for reading this and I hope this book blessed you and gave you good vibes, please give me suggestions in the comments for books or themes or what I could do to improve, thanks!

Also if you like this book I might do a bonus part.

🎉 You've finished reading ✔ \\𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏\\𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔//𝑬𝒏𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒇// 🎉