A horrible day like always

Y/N WAKE UP!!

Y/N  joilted up and was breathing very heavily, she was sweating exesively from head to toe, She felt weak and shakey, she stood up and faced the time, it was 2:15 AM but just as fast as she stood up she collapsed and just stayed there crying for what seems like hours, she laid on her back and Lifted her hand and stared at it, it felt like she was lifting a 30lb weight  and she felt like she had just ran a marathon, her hand was shaking and eventually she didn't have enough strength to Keep it up and her hand collapsed, she felt exhausted and eventually everything was getting darker and spinning...

*Author pov*

Y/n woke up to find herself on the floor, she smelt the aroma of fresh pancakes and stood up to find her uniform for school. She walked downstairs and as usual her parents were not around so she sat on the table and her personal cheff handed her a plate of pancakes, she said she didn't feel hungry and asked for a cup of water, afterwards she got in her drivers car and got to school 15 minutes early. She went into the locker room and got her literature book and workbooks. She sat in class early to catch up with some homework and finished almost all of it when students started to arrive followed by the teacher, after class she had another class followed by another class then lunch...

Yana: y/n is something wrong?

Y/n: no....why?

Yana: because you have been spacing out a lot and you look a bit pale and you have been eating Ice cream, like it's your last meal or something.

Y/n: I'm just tired and want to eat Ice cream.

Yana: are you sure?

Y/n: yep im perfectly fine!

Yana: ok...

Jake: hi Y/n!

Y/n: oh hi...

Jake: ARE YOU OK?...you look a bit pale!

Y/n: I'm fine...

Jake: are you sure? You don't look so good....

Y/n: IM FINE!

* everyone in the cafeteria was looking at you but you couldn't care less*

Jake:I'm sorry...

Y/n: I'm not in a good mood, let's talk later.

Jake: o...ok...

Y/n: sorry...

 Y/n walked 20 minutes early to her next class and thankfully no one was there so you just sat there overthinking your whole life and the choices you've made. After a while you started to feel bad again like you did at 2:00 in the morning but you ignored it and sat straight because your teacher just walked in and you just wanted to do your best and distract yourself with study's, unfortunately for you yana was there and was bombarding you with questions up to the point you asked her to " shut up " and she looked kinda offended but saying that got the job done, after that class you were walking through the hallway and felt really weak and sick and  eventually you just collapsed in the hallway and all the students started to panic and try to help you out, when all of a sudden a man crouched to the level you were in and asked if you were ok, you shakes your head " No" not even looking up and he helped you up you took a glance at him and all you remember was looking into his handsome pretty face before everything went black and you fainted in his strong arms...

You woke up and looked around, the school nurse asked how you were and told you that you were sick because of stress, she said you needed to take better care of your physical and mental health and give yourself  a break now and then, she said she called your parents an hour ago but they didn't answer, you told them that they were busy and that you were feeling better so its better not to bother them, the nurse told you that you should go home to rest but you said you were fine and decided to stay for your classes, when you left you saw a lot of people Waiting for you outside and you felt confused, you saw yuna run up to you and ask if you were ok you said you were just tired but obviously she didn't believe you and the other students were asking to help carry your stuff and asked if you want water or a snack and it kinda made you feel happy like you were deserving of love and like people really cared for you (something you have never experienced since you were a kid) but one specific person was there that peaked your interest, it was jungwon he smiled at you and asked if you were ok, you were kinda shocked since before he acted like you didn't exist but then yana wispered at you that he was the one to catch your fall and carried you to the Infirmary and you were very confused but just gave him a smile back and then you went to your next class.

                             * time skip * 

You were walking to the library to return some books when you felt a hand stop you, you turned around and saw Arabella she had grabbed your shoulder and just looked at you with a confident look plastered on her face....

Y/n: you need something?

Arabella: look you have a chance to be on my good side you should listen to me otherwise you will regret it.

Y/n: what do you want?

Arabella: I want you to stop being a sl*t and stop seducing my man.

Y/n: I don't remember seducing anyone so your wish is granted now goodbye!

* you turned to leave but Arabella grabbed your hand aggressively and turned you around *

Arabella: I didn't say you could leave.

Y/n: so your my mom now?

Arabella: look if you stay away from my man ill leave you alone deal?

Y/n: first of all WHO are we talking about?

Arabella: jungwon, you know the guy who carried your fake ass to the infirmary, yea I know you faked it.

Y/n: first of all I didn't ask him to carry me and second I was foreal sick.

Arabella: although your acting skills are good I can see right through them, you don't have to lie to me!

Y/n: you know what believe your  brainless head of yours, I don't have time for your drama I didn't sign up for this and for the record, your the fake one between the two of us and you know it.

Arabella: you! You will regret ever existing!

Y/n: wrong! I already regret it but not because of you.

Arabella: ill show you what regret really means!

you just walked away. You didn't care for a girl like her, she was just mad that Jungwon doesn't like her and that you got some attention today.

Also you didn't feel intimidation from her, she might be taller but you were stronger, maybe not phisically but mentally you had a stronger mind, at least you believed that even if she did everything in her power to hurt you, you wouldn't even cry or yell because you were used to being hurt.