Bad day

It has been 2 days since Jenny has warned you and Arabella seems to be avoiding you. Jungwom and you have been hanging out so much that you almost forgot Jake existed 

Y/n wake up!

You woke up. You have been having this dream for 3 months straight and lately you have been having insomnia since your too scared to sleep.

 you woke up feeling phisically frail And Exhausted and Almost breathless.

You woke up feeling mentally Destroyed, disgusted and distressed.

You got up and immediately fell over because your whole body felt like It was in cardiac arrest, today felt worse then the day before and you felt like staying home but you decided to go anyways,

When you got to school, Arabella wasn't avoiding you and  looked very confident but like everything in life, you just avoided her and went to class.

At lunch Time you sat at your table and just didn't feel like eating, you really haven't been having healthy eating habits lately, you didn't have a good appetite either.

Jake: y/n this is the 5th time this week that you have ate lunch, just eat it!

Y/n: but I feel no appitite..

Jake: (whisper) look, you only have 2 days to stop fighting with Arabella, but please eat I don't think you can last that long..

Y/n: * you forcfully eat *

Jungwon: how was your day so far y/n?

Y/n: good..

Jake: * rolling his eyes* 

Y/n: I'm leaving now, ill see you guys later..

* you leave*

Jungwon: she's lying..

Jake: duh!

Jungwon: she looks so pale and frail...

Jake: well yea!

You were about leave the cafeteria when Arabella with her minions came up to you and said to follow her, you did and they brought you to the school attic.

( the school attic is a area that is restricted because its not safe up there and its really tiny, dark and its hard to breathe up there)

Arabella: let me see your phone..

Y/n: no thanks..

Arabella:* forcefully talking it* thanks!

Y/n: give it back!

Arabella: only if you tell me the password!

Y/n: do you think I'm stupid? No!

Arabella: * signaling to her minions* well your stupid to follow me here...

* they start kicking you but you show no reaction*

* they start kicking you very hard*

* you blacked out*

Aabella: * unlocks phone with face ID* there!

Minion1: what do we do about her?

Arabella: just lock her here! She will be fine!

minion3: are you sure?

Arabella: yea duh..

* they use your phone to talk sh*t and badmouth and gossip everyone at school in your name*

* they prank call the principal and swear and mock him pretending to be you*

They finally left leaving you behind and shutting the door locking it..