The regretful sorrow

"You know you showed me how it feels
             To feel the sky within my reach. And I always will remember all the strength you gave to me."

Sometimes we make people wait.

It could be for a variety of reasons.

Maybe were scared.

Unfortunately, if you keep someone waiting there's no guarantee they will wait.

You feel like you could have given More, but your not sure why you didn't.

There are ups and downs.

There is good and bad.

High and lows.

But not for you, the only thing you have is a gray life.

You can't remember the last time you were truly happy.

You feel like less than half the person you used to be.

You don't enjoy the things you used to enjoy.

And, you don't know what to do with yourself.

Its not fun wandering about someone and whether you can trust them.

You miss all the little things that brought joy to your life, Even if you didn't recognize them at that time.

You can't turn off your thoughts even as you go about your life the rumination doesn't stop.

The pain can be so Intense your not sure what to do.

"Change is just a part of life." So you try everything, going on walks, partying with friends, Trying to disappear Into work.

But no matter what you do nothing helps, and nothing is ever certain.

"I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more."- C.S Lewis

Y/n wake up!

You awoke and were all sweaty and shakey ( as always) and had this feeling of nostalgia, you wish you could just live a peaceful life, but nothing ever goes your way, you just wanted to stay home and sleep but you knew being alone hurt, you knew bad thoughts would fill your mind and you just couldn't take the risk, you got up and and got ready for school and you grabbed your books and left to school all of a sudden your phone rang...

??? Hi sweetie!

Y/n: mom?

Mom: yes sweetie its me how are you?

Y/n: what do you want?

Mom: honey I need you to go to a company diner with me and your dad..

Y/n: no thanks I'm good.

Mom: its not a question, your going!

Y/n: mom...I.

Mom: ill be there at 5:00 get dressed FORMALLY.

* she hangs up*

You just sighed and got into your car and as the driver drove you to your school you just felt tears swell up your face but you wouldn't let yourself cry, no matter what, At least that's what you kept telling yourself and you could feel the pressure build up in your eyes but you forced yourself to control your tears and didn't let more than a drop fall, eventually you got to school and got in class early of course and you found it hard to enter a world of you, yourself, and your books as you were drifting into a world of memories that you didn't want to remember, then you got sent back to earth to the voice of someone...

??? Are...you ok?

Y/n: yea...why wouldn't I be?

??? You...you..look sad..

Y/n: * sigh* I'm fine just tired..

??? Ok..but if you need a shoulder to lean on, you can use mine...

Y/n: thanks Heesung but I'm fine..

Heesung: alright.... If you say so...

Heesung flashed his comforting smile at you and you gave him a fake smile back to him and tried your best to get back into your world with your books, but today it was impossible, you kept drifting into memories you really want to avoid at all cost, you couldn't hear a thing your teacher was saying and you just hated seeing all those memories that hurt, after the lesson yuna thankfully made you forget your memories by ranting about her problems and you were thankful for the temporary peace Jake also somehow distracted you and you almost forgot about your pain and your past..

At lunch as all the students were eating, gossiping and talking and you sat down on your chair when Arabella sat next to you and looked you straight in the eyes and since Jake was distracted talking to someone and Yuna went to the bathroom so no one was listening but you, she said...

Arabella: I'm giving you one last chance...

Y/n: I haven't even been near Jungwon lately...

Arabella: promise you will stay away from him?

Y/n: no?

Arabella: Then that's your choice, don't blame me I gave you a chance!

Y/n: what's your problem with me hanging out with him?

Arabella: I see the way you look at him! And I like to see you suffer anyways...

Y/n: I'm still confused on why you don't like me, I don't recall doing anything to you.

Arabella: that's because your stupid!

Later at break everyone was either on there phone or talking you just sat on a bench alone when all of a sudden Arabella came up to you with her minions except Jenny who was no where to be seen, and they started to call you names and hit you and everyone around you just stared and didn't even do anything, and as soon as the teacher came she fell on the floor and started to beg for your mercy and the teacher misunderstood and thought you were bullying her, and the sad part was no one around you helped at all you even saw Jenny in the corner staring at the floor, the teacher dragged you and Arabella to the principals office where he gave you a warning and you tried to tell him but he only believed Arabella, he said if you won't stop he will punish you, you just sighed and were let out with one last warning, Arabella just smirked and said this was just the beginning.