Beef

you woke up and your legs were hurting you glanced at them and remembered everything, you sighed and went to the bathroom to wash up, as you did you had to pull out some pieces of glass since yesterday you didn't even look at it at all, you just cried yourself to sleep

You got dressed and made sure to cover your wounds. When you went downstairs you looked for your parents but your lady in waiting said they left so you sadly left to the school and went into your first class 

Yana again sat next to you and you actually greeted her and started conversation with her to everyone's shock. Later you were at lunch when you bumped into a tall figure....

Y/n: I'm so sorry...

??? Oh it's fine!

Y/n: are you new here? I haven't seen you around.

??? Yea just started today!

Y/n: wow a lot of people are starting today!

??? Well... Mostly me and my brothers

Y/n: who is your brothers?

??? You see that tall guy that looks like a Prince and is very quiet?

Y/n: yea

??? That's my brother, Sunghoon he is 18 years old

Y/n: wow

??? And you see that short guy who keeps saying lechgeo and has cat eyes

y/n: yep

??? That's my brother, Jungwon he is 17 years old

Y/n: so you have two brothers?

??? Actually I have 6...

Y/n: SIX!?

??? Yep!

Y/n: wow

??? I'm Jake by the way...

Y/n: I'm y/n 

Jake: well I've got to get going, see you around?

Y/n: yea!

You then went to your next class which was science. You got there just in time and sat down and saw arabella followed by Jungwon and they sat together and were talking and honestly gave you couple vibes but you just ignored them like you ignored most of life, but it was hard since they were giggling and Talking very loud.

After that class you went to your next class and on your way there Jake saw you and started to talk to you, by now people were very shocked that I would talk to anyone especially a boy, so they were staring but you just ignored it..

Jake: hi y/n!

Y/n: hi jake!

Jake: how are your classes?

Y/n: there good, what about yours?

Jake: there fine, what's your next class?

Y/n: biology, you?

Jake: I have the same!!

Y/n:lets go together then?

Jake: sure!

* as you were walking you bumped into Arabella as she was also in the same class as you*

Arabella: WATCH IT!

Y/n: I could say the same for you..

Arabella: ugh freak!

Y/n: You shouldn't talk to yourself outloud its kinda lame..

Arabella: ughhhh I was talking about you!

Y/n: well it takes one to know one..

Arabella: how dare you!

Y/n: I dare fiercely, thank you very much!

Arabella: UGH

You went to class and Jake was kinda blown away at how fast you could talk back at someone. Oh yea about Arabella she was the second most beautiful girl ( with looks) in school but was the queen bee and was a spoiled rich kid and no one stopped her from her bullying since her parents were rich and donated tons to the school. If you haven't heard before, your the prettiest girl in school but you didn't give a what about it and just ignored that your pretty, a lot of girls wanted to be your friend and admired you and a lot of boys wished to date you but you always shooed people away until yana came along.

After class you hanged out a bit with yana and Jake and them you went home.

The next day was all over again except....

You saw a poster of you with a mustache and horns drawn on. Writen on it, it said: "she really is a monster"

All the students were in a frenzy thinking it was a "sign"or something especially since you had befriended two people lately after shooing away people for 5 years that you were at that school

You saw Arabella smirk at you so you simply walked up to her looked her dead in the eye and said " You look swelled up today, don't Forget to take your Questiapine and Risperidone" ( mental illness medication) ( people at this school are very smart and know that )

A lot of people made looks at Arabella and then you fake gasped and sad in a fake friend tone " oh sorry was that private "

Arabella ran to class and started to plan her revenge...

And you went to your class and saw jungwon...

Y/n: oh hi!

Jungwon: do I know you?

Y/n: I'm the person who bumped into you?

Jungwon: huh?

Y/n: are you sick how can you not remember that, plus you look a bit pale...

Jungwon: huh?

Y/n: you look a bit different?

Jungwon: I think you got the wrong person

Y/n: oh...

You walked away and thought "that was weird how can he forget?"