A bad day pt2

You woke up and looked around, you could barely see anything and you felt really scared, you wanted to cry but told yourself to stand strong, you started screaming hoping someone would find you, but no, 1 hour passed and the air was getting heavier already, 2 hours past and it was getting hard to breath 3 hours in and you felt like you were going to die, you thought this was the end. 4 then 5 hours in and you could barely breath and just told yourself its best to die without crying, then 6 hours in and you were falling asleep so you just smiled thinking all your pain would be over...

Then all of a sudden you heard some noise from down below and And someone opened the latch and you used all you strength to bring yourself to the latch where you conveniently fainted right there. ( while you were falling from the latch to the floor) you felt the presence of  another person but then you blacked out completely.

*Enhypen and Yana pov*

Jake: hey have you seen y/n?

Yana: no I have seen her since lunch..

Jake: I have a bad feeling..

Yana: me too..

*they ran around looking for you*

Jake: have you seen y/n?

Jungwon: no, I have been looking for her.

Jake: me too I can't find her!

Heeseung: what are you guys doing?

Both: we can't find y/n!

Jungwon: she is missing!

Sunoo: have you tried calling her?

Jungwon: I don't have my phone, anyone?

Jay: use mine...

* they call you but it goes to voicemail*

Niki: guys what are you doing? Prank calling?

Sunghoon: were trying to find y/n...

Niki: I heard some girls talking about her..

All: WHO?

Niki: ugh I don't know there names, ill just take you to them..

* they follow Niki and go to...Arabella and her minions*

Arabella: oh...h...hi..w..what's happening?

Jungwon: where is y/n!?

Arabella: I don't know its not like were friend's or anything!

Jake: * death staring* tell me...other wise ill remove your head from your body.

Arabella: * very scared* she...she..is...in..the.the...

Heeseung: THE WHAT?

Arabella: the...the..the a..

Sunghoon: SHE'S IN THE ATTIC!

All: * running* 

They got to the latch thing that opens in the ceiling and open it and that's when you literally fall from the ceiling but thankfully Jay catched you before you could hit the ground.

Jungwon: NIKI CALL THE NURSE!

Niki: OK!

* the nurse arrived and Jungwon carried you to the infirmary and the nurse called 911 and they came there and checked you and rushed you to the hospital since you were not breathing *

       * time skip*

All of Enhypen went throughout the school and were acting angry they saw Wonyoung and ahe walked up to them..

Wonyoung: can you help me?

Jay: what do you need help with?

Womyoung: I want to avenge y/n...

Jungwon: oh don't worry we will gladly help you!

Jake: I WANT TO SNAP HER HEAD OFF SO BAD!

Jungwon: chill, when y/n recovers I have a plan...