What's going on?

Y/n wake up!

Y/n woke up all sweaty and shakey, she felt the world spinning and she just sat in her bed and closed her eyes feeling her body rapidly shake and shiver all over, she waited until it got better before she stood up and got dressed to go to school, she again skipped breakfast and got to school early, when she got there people just stared at her like she came to school naked or something, and of course as usual you ignored everything and just sat opening your school book and started to read as it seemed everything around you turned quiet and it seemed you have drifted into a world of just you, yourself and your books and as you were in your own world a familiar voice brought you back to earth...

Jungwon: hey are you ok?

Y/n: wha....what...oh yea I'm fine!

Jungwon: you look very pale like you poured flour on your face.

Y/n: that's how I always look?

Jungwon: if you say so, but be careful and take care of yourself.

Y/n: ok...

At that moment you saw Arabella glaring at you it almost seemed as if there was fire in her eyes but like always you just ignored it 

Later at lunch Arabella walked up to you and sat between you and yana, she started making conversation with Yana and they started talking like they were bestfriends and you just sat there eating your food when arabella said there was a fly in your food and shaked  her hand over your tray and you could've swore you saw powder falling from her hand but right at that moment Jake sat next to you...

Jake: heyy!

Y/n: oh...hi!

Jake: wanna trade lunches?

Y/n: why?

Jake: I don't like what I have on my tray, I like yours better, plus I normally switch lunches with my friends...

Y/n: ok...I geuss...

Jake: great!

Jake switched with you but didn't even eat your lunch and you asked him why and he simply said he was suddenly not feeling hungry so after eating some of his tray you said he could have the rest and grabbed your tray and took a bite and Jake screamed at you to not eat it and he started to panic..

*nom nom*

Jake: STOP!

Y/n: what's wrong?

Jake: DON'T EAT THAT!

Y/n: what why?

Jake: (whisper)  ill explain later...

Y/n: this isn't funny I like my lunch!

( you teasingly take a big bite and stuffed it in your mouth)

Jake: STOP, SPIT IT OUT NOW!!!!

Everyone in the cafeteria went quiet but assumed you were just goofing off with him so they started the noise again but you glanced at Jake and he looked completely serious and concerned and you glanced at Arabella who looked at you and then Jake with a smirk before she sighed with a teasing face and left.

Jake:Come. With. Me. Now.

Y/n: huh?

Jake dragged you to the backyard and took you to the side of the school.

Jake: spit it out!

Y/n: what?

Jake: the food quickly!