sweet poison called love

"You like him just admit it", he said as we walked down the hall.

"I'm just a bit interested in him, I don't like him like that and besides, you don't date your friends brother. That's girl code",I said as we stopped infront of class.

"Stop thinking about shitty things Like that and just take your chance or you might die"

"Will you stop talking about that when we're around people",I said turning around to face him.

"We don't have time to care about these people, if you don't make a move now you'll never get another chance ever again", he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Ok I'll try", I said that only so that we could stop having this discussion.

We both went in and took a seat at the back. Ace was sitting next to me, I felt all eyes on us. Girls stared at him like he was some kind of 5 star meal. I mean I get it the man took handsomeness to a whole new level but he didn't suit my taste.

People kept looking at us and whispering to eachother about something that I knew was probably about us.

I got up and changed seats with a guy next to me so now we had one person sitting between us.

After the professor entered, all the attention went to him. I tried to focus but my phone kept getting notifications, I checked it secretly and saw it was from some girls, I knew some and the others i never spoke to them in my whole life.

They were asking about Ace, asked to let me introduce them to him during lunch break.

It was honestly very annoying, at first they didn't even talk to me but suddenly when they've seen me with Ace they want to?. How pathetic.

I just put my phone on aeroplane mode and put it in my purse. Ace looked over at me and smirked, he was truly the devil. The guy basically liked all the attention he was getting.

After we finished some of the classes, it was finally time to go get something to eat. I was starving and also because I didn't eat breakfast I felt like I was gonna die of hunger.

Ace followed me around like a lost puppy, when we got to the cafeteria, Ava waved at us and we went over to sit at their table.

I won't lie I hated sitting with the popular guys , they had everyone's attention. Once you sit at that table you will get death glares, gossips about you and worse, girls who are jealous and had it out for you.

When we got there, the bitch Kaitlyn was already there sitting on Tk's lap. She kept kissing him with all of the people around her, she was sucking the soul of out of the poor guy.

I don't know what happened but I made a weird face and Ace noticed and then he started laughing. Everyone looked over to both of us and I pinched his arm to shut him up.

"What are you laughing about?", Ava asked curiously.

"Ezz tell her what you told me", Ace said smirking.

"Woooo!. Ezz?", she asked with widened eyes.

"Yes it's a nickname I've given her", he said in a low tone.

What the actual fuck was this dude talking about and why did he call me Ezz when we've only known eachother for one night.

"Don't listen to him, he's just messing around", I shut up before she could ask more questions. I try to focus on eating but I felt eyes glaring holes into my body.

I look up and see Damon and Alex looking at me with eyes I couldn't quite understand. I don't know if we were thinking telepathically but Ace and I looked at eachother at once and he smiled.