Black heart?

After my mom left my room, I couldn't sleep because I didn't know how to face Sammy tomorrow. She'll probably even sit with the popular crowd.

I am nervous, I don't wanna see her face again, but what could i do?. The whole universe was against me.

I sat up and took out an old journal that I put away after I finished high-school. This journal had everything including my bad past.

Even though it was unhealthy to have that journal with me, I couldn't just let it go. I've been wronged.

You see what happened was a really bad thing.

First time in high-school

I was an obedient girl growing up and Maybe that's why my mother loved me so much. After I was sent to Nabira high-school, my whole life changed.

The very first day I set foot in that school I fell victim to the bullies, Sammy was their leader.

I was only helping a girl who was being bullied by them, after that day they started picking on me.

It first started of small like being called names but after a while they started getting rough.

The first week Sammy and her minions insulted me, but the next week they started throwing things at me, like when I was at the cafeteria and they poured their milk on me.

I got so embarrassed that I ran to the bathroom but they came after me , I tried to hide in one of the bathroom stalls but they caught me and pushed me to the ground.

Don't get me wrong I did want to fight back but they were too many and since I just joined the school I didn't want to start any trouble. But looks like trouble found me instead.

Sammy poured garbage water on me and left with her minions laughing at me. After they left the girl I helped the day I arrived came to me and gave me her gym clothes, I was thankful that I had something to wear now.

I cleaned my hair but the smell was still there, after I wore the gym clothes, I went outside but everyone was staring at me, some with pitiful eyes and others just looked at me with disgust.

Sammy and her minions walked over to me then she covered her nose saying
"Ewww what's that smell, is that you Ezzy?. Don't you take a bath you smell like poop", and then everyone around started laughing.

I ran out of there while their laughs echoed through the hall. I sat in an old abandoned building next to our school, the day ended just like that and we went home.

When I got home my mom asked me what happened and I just said that I tripped and fell on some smelly stuff laying in the trashcan. Clearly she didn't believe my lies but she still understood and didn't ask me anything.

When I went upto my room I got in the shower and just sat there while water poured on me. I cried my eyes out because I was being bullied for no reason.

Some weeks went by and the bullying kept getting worse.
It was Monday and I woke up feeling like I wanted to change schools but didn't wanna say it infront of my parents.

I got up and got ready, my mom dropped me off at school and I went into the building. When I got into class I saw Sammy yelling at the students in our class.

"The person who stole my golden ring better show themselves or else", she said threatening the students.

When she saw me entering the class, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her harshly.

"It was you, wasn't it?", she said shaking my body roughly.

"Girls go check her locker", she commanded and the minions quickly ran to my locker and opened it.