misunderstandings and tension

"Why the fuck did you punch him Alex!", I yell standing in between them.

"He hurt you so I was thinking of hurting him too"

"He didn't hurt me, he helped me when I was having a panic attack", I said running my hand through my hair.

"What!", he says as he moves closer to me. He caresses my cheek. I was taken a back when he did that, I just stand there unable to move looking into his beautiful eyes the only thing I see is love or maybe I'm just mistaken.

He hugged me and we stayed like that for a few minutes until I realized that Ace wasn't in the room with us anymore.

Ava entered the room bawling her eyes out.
"Where's Ezzy", and when she saw me she threw herself at me.

"Woah, did something happen?", I ask confused because for as long as I can remember I've never seen her cry.

"What do you mean what's wrong, you passed out and couldn't breathe. What happened to you?", she asked after pulling out of the hug.

"I just felt dizzy that's all", I tried to cover up My panic attack because if she found out she'd freak out.

"I don't believe you, really if there is something that's wrong you can tell us", she said hugging me again.

Out nowhere the door flung open and there they were, Damon and Tk. They ran over to me and shook my body and checked my eyes like they were doctors.

"You scared us Ezzy", Damon said looking worried. Who knew that this spoiled brat knew how to worry about others, it was really surprising to me.

"Guys could you stop worrying for a moment, you're gonna make me uncomfortable if you keep worrying about me", I say with an awkward smile.

"We were just concerned because Ace said you had a panic attack", Tk says placing his hand on my shoulder. That motherfucker couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"What!", Ava yells out, she continues saying
"Were you planning to hide this from me, but why?"

"I just didn't want you to be worried like you are now",I said trying to defend myself.

"I rather know what problems you are facing and be worried than being kept in the dark", she said cupping my cheeks.

"Sorry for worrying you guys", I apologise.

"Don't apologise,it's our duty to worry about you as your friends", Alex says

"You should go home since you're not feeling well, we'll attend the rest of your classes for you. Let me take you home on my Lamborghini", Damon said pointing outside the window to the luxurious car parked outside.

"Show off", Tk says and we all start laughing.

"It's OK guys, I'm fine. I can walk just fine now", I said trying to reassure them that there is nothing wrong with me.

"Someone must take you home", Alex said with a serious face.

Suddenly I saw Ace leaning against the door, he came back . I saw my opportunity to escape.

"Ace will take me home so don't worry", I walked over to Ace and he had a weird look on his face.
I interwined our pinky fingers and left there.

When we got to his bike, he looked mad.

"I'm sorry I had to say this but You're the one who's making them misunderstand", he said yanking his hand away.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to get out of that awkward situation"

"You're the one who's pushing all of your potential partners away, could you stop acting weird and awkward around them", after he said that I became really upset.
Did he also think that I was weird?