Untold stories

My mom got my transfer letter for me since I was hospitalized. Max was reluctant to give my transfer letter to me but after he heard that his dad was going to be involved he gave it without hesitation.

We also moved to a new town, Professor Mark found out that I was being bullied after we left.

He was also at the town we moved to, he was super rich. He owned a college so he came to my family and apologised on his  kid's behalf. He asked my parents to enroll me in his college and that I will not have to face the same problems I did in high-school.

After I finished high-school, he kept his promise and enrolled me into his college. I was still uncomfortable around him because I thought he was just like his children and was trying to save face.

When I first enrolled there I met Ava, she was very kind and asked me to be friends because she thought everyone there was dumb except me.

We quickly clicked because we had some things in common, we were friends for a whole year and she introduced me to her brother and his friends.

I was first uncomfortable around the boys but after some time I got used to being around them but sometimes I was a bit self-conscious when I was around them. They were all beautiful and handsome, they were popular and liked by everyone and most of all they didn't act awkward or weird around people.

The boys didn't like me at first but after a while they became comfortable around me.

Alex was the first one to talk to me even though Ava said he was quite most of the time. I really liked being around him and also was jealous of the relationship he had with his sister. The siblings were inseparable while my brother and I were the complete opposite.

By the way he divorced the gold digger after we moved towns, he found her stealing money but didn't ask so he followed her one day and saw her buying drugs.

He came back here and moved to the town with us. He bought his own apartment which was some blocks down from us.

○○○○○○
My mom shook me awake, when I opened my eyes I was sweating alot. Mom asked if I was feeling ok and I just nodded.

I got up and got ready, I had breakfast with my mom and then left the house.
As I kept walking I was lost in my thoughts and then bumped into someone.

"Sorry", I apologise not looking at the person and kept on walking.

"Hey are you okay?", I heard a deep voice behind me.
I turn around and look back to see Alex standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked

"I was worried about you since yesterday so I thought of picking you up"

"I'm fine now, i was just heading out", I said avoiding eye contact.

"Let's go together since I brought my car here", he said pointing to it.

"Okay"

As I was getting into the car, I saw Ace leaving his house and he looked at me and smiled giving me a thumbs up.

He must be so happy now that his plan is going well.

"Umm Ezzy, can I tell you something?", as that question left his lips my heart was thumping in my chest.

"Yea?"

"I want you to meet someone today, I've been hanging out with her for the past 2 months and she is just amazing", he said smiling at me.

My heart fell to my stomach and I almost cried because I knew it was Sammy who he was talking about.

"T-that's great", I said giving him a fake smile.