Hearts can also lie

I shifted in my seat as I opened my eyes a little and saw that his Jacket was covering me.

He was humming and singing somebody to you by the vamps ft. demi Lovato.

I tried holding back my laugh, this demon has good music taste. I pretended to be asleep so as to not disturb his fun.

He kept singing his heart out and I just kept listening, it was really fun having him around. I've grown to like his presence these few weeks.

After a while we finally reached the location, it was seaside resort. I really enjoyed the sea.

Ace took out our stuff and the workers there carried our suitcase for us.

We arrived before the others so Ace and I decided to just explore the place. We first went to the bar and grabbed a drink.

The waitress at the bar kept flirting with Ace and he flirted back.

"I'm going out", I said placing the wine glass down.

"Hey wait for me!", he yelled from behind.

"No just keep having fun with the waitress", I left there and went to the beach

"So pretty", I said removing my shoes and walking bare foot on the sand. It feels so nice.

As I was walking I got a feeling that I was being watched, you know that tingling feeling you get that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand.

As if someone is staring at you but you can't identify who. That's what I was feeling.

I heard something between the trees, I went there to check but before I could see Ace showed up.

"Ace you startled me"

"Sorry, I just came to tell you the others have arrived"

"Ok thanks",I quickly put on my shoes and followed Ace.

When we got back, the others were already sitting at the bar and waiting for us.

Ava came running to me
"Ezzy I missed you", she said wrapping her hand around my neck.

"I missed you too", I said hugging her back.

It was all good and I was happy but then Alex and Sammy showed up. My mood was now ruined because of them.

I used getting a drink as an excuse and went over to Ace.

He saw my frown and rubbed my back.
"Don't worry Ezz, I have a plan. I just need your approval",he said pulling his hand away.

"What plan?", I asked confused.

"I think Alex likes you but he doesn't wanna admit it". I scoffed at his Silly plan.

"No he doesn't and he's dating Sammy anyway", I said looking down.

"We still don't know until we try my plan", he said smirking.

"We don't need to try It I already know it's not gonna work", I sighed as I placed the glass down.

"Let's go", he said grabbing my arm and pulled me into an empty.

"Ace what are-", he cut me off before finish by putting his hand on my mouth and then pinned me to the wall.

"Shhh", he said putting his finger on his lip.

Suddenly Alex and Sammy walk into the corridor and I started panicking.
He quickly removed his hand from my mouth and pretended like we've been caught.

This Was his fucking plan?, this manipulative demon. What is Alex thinking now.

"Umm sorry guys we didn't mean it for you guys to see us like this"