Killer

The police were called after the death of the guy was reported, everyone was terrified of what would happen.

They were suspicious of eachother since one of them was a cold blooded killer.

The interrogation began and everyone got questioned. The incident was a really devastating one and the school had to go back right away since the place wasn't safe anymore and they also got the permission to leave the place.

The students packed their stuff and immediately started their journey, Ace left alone and Ezzy went with the others.

The students discussed about their classmates death, Professor Mark had to stay back at the resort to answer some questions.

Max was the one who was in charge of the students, luckily Ezzy was sitting with her friends so Max couldn't do anything.

------------

After they returned to the city, the students were given two days off to process what happened.

EZZY'S POV

I sat down at the desk in my room as I took out my diary flipping the pages I came across a certain page I wrote in high-school.

The word written on the page made my eyes blur with the tears I was holding back.

I read a sentence from the page quietly

"I killed kylin"

When the words left my mouth I quickly closed the diary putting it back in my hiding place.

Did Ace see the murder when he checked my memory?.

I opened my window to see if he was at home, I climbed down the window to go see him.

My father was at home and they were sleeping so I didn't want to get caught by going out the front door that's why I was doing this now.

I climbed over his fence and knocked on his door. I thought he wasn't home so I decided to go back but before I could leave he opened the door.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?", he asked barely keeping his eyes open.

"I couldn't sleep"

"Why?, is it because of the dead body you saw?". I only nodded as a reply.

"Okay. Come in", I entered his house and I went to his living room.

He was gone for a while but then returned with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thank you", I said as he handed me the cup.

"So, you wanna talk about... it?",he lowered his voice as if he felt embarrassed.

"The other day when you came into my dream, did you see something else?"

"Well.... I only saw the". He paused clearing his throat.

"It's okay, that's all you saw right?", I asked again just to make sure.

"Yes,only that"

"Ok"

We sat there for five minute in silence.

"So did you talk with..Alex?",he asked catching me off guard.

"Yeah,he said that him and Sammy weren't dating"

"That's good news", he said with a smile

"And he asked me on a date"

"What!, when?"

"On the bus"

"Oh that's nice. Did you prepare yourself?"

"No, that's why I came here to ask for your help. I heard that people kiss on dates", I looked down fiddling with my fingers as I continued to say  "I want you to teach me"