sweet beer

Third person's pov

She tried to escape the person by wiggling her body but her plans failed.

"Let me go I just want one more drink"

"You already had enough Ezzy", the deep voice replied.

"A-Alex?",she asked touching his face.

"Mmh"

"I hate you"

"Why?", he asked tightening his grip on her.

"Because you're with the person I hate"

"I told you Sammy and I, it's not that serious and why do you hate her?", he asked curiously.

Alex really wanted to know more about her past that she's been hiding from them. Whenever the group asked her about her high-school life, she always changed the subject.

As they entered her room, he made her lie down on the bed.

"P-prove it"

"What?"

"Prove that your relationship with her isn't that serious"

"You're drunk". He said as he turned around to leave but she grabbed his hand.

"Don't go"

"Why?", he asked genuinely worried because she never acted this way before.

"I-I don't want to be alone"

"Ok"

He lies down next to her.

"Do you really hate me?", Alex asked.

Since she's been avoiding him because of Sammy, Alex thought that she started hating him.

"I don't hate you, i just said that because i was angry", she replies.

"Ok, can I hold your hand?"

Alex wanted to get closer to her but the dumb guy didn't know how to draw the line. Even though he had some feelings for Ezzy, he also wanted to keep seeing Sammy.

Ezzy knew this very well but she was basically Ignoring all the red flags he had.

"Ok"

As he moved closer he held her hand and they both fell asleep.

Unbeknownst to them something big was happening at the hotel, as a dark shadow crept around the room.

Someone suspicious entered the room, they had a gun in their hand, they walked over to the bed and caressed her cheek.

The person clearly wasn't there to kill her. They left after that.

Ace on the other hand left the party early and was meeting his father to talk about Ezzy's love life and how it was progressing.

He explained everything to his dad except the part where she asked him to kiss her.

You see some demons are forbidden to fall in love with humans, especially the son of the demon king.

Demons can have fun with humans but can't fall in love or they'll be punished, or even killed.

There was a big reason for this rule and it was because of a big mistake Ace's father made.

The others had to show their loyalty to him by following his orders.

Ace had it tough since birth, he had to live without a mother. He had to live a life where he was told what to do.

He was taught to despise humans, he didn't complain about that since his mother was a human and she left him, abandoned him. He assumed all humans were the same.