Brozone CAH

Clay snickers as he reads the black car he just pulled.

"What did I bring back from Mexico?" Clay says, placing the card down before holding his head in his hands, fully expecting the worst.

"I don't know Clay, why don't you ask your Latina girlfriend." John teases as he slides his white card over to Clay.

Clay rolls his eyes, shooting John a playful scowl.

"No John, that's what he brought back, obviously." Floyd teases, handing Clay his white card.

Branch snorts while taking a drink, coughing from the beer going down the wrong pipe.

"Alright, I only got three cards. Who hasn't given me one?" Clay said, his cheeks red and not just from the alcohol.

"Oops, that was me. Here." Bruce says, giving Clay his white card.

"Alrighty then, what did I bring back from Mexico? Shapeshifters. Checks out with those damn chupacabras. What did I bring back from Mexico? Stephen Hawking talking dirty, gross. Thanks for that image. What did I bring back from Mexico? Racially-biased SAT questions. That's messed up. What did I bring back from Mexico, for the last time? Farting and walking away. I could do that here, why did I go to Mexico to do that? Who had SAT questions?" Clay asked, holding up the winning card.

"Me." Floyd said cheekily, taking the black card from Clay.

"Damn, I thought I'd get it with shapeshifters." John said, jokingly pouting.

"Fuck me. I played the wrong card." Bruce groaned, holding his face in his hand.

"You played farting and walking away?" Branch giggled

"Yes. it's fine, don't worry about it." Bruce said deflated, taking a sad swig of his wine.

The others giggle while Floyd pulls the next black card.

"What never fails to liven up the party? Usually booze or drugs but let's see what yall got." Floyd says, smiling as he flicks the cap off the wine bottle to fill up his cup.

"I-I don't even wanna know." JD sighs, shaking his head at what Floyd said.

Floyd wore a cheeky grin while Branch and Clay giggled.

"I think it's time we cut back on the alcohol boys." Bruce said sternly, taking the bottle of wine from Floyd.

"Aw, come on dad. Don't be such a buzzkill." Floyd whined playfully.

"He's right, don't want you waking up hungover bud." John said, chuckling softly.

"Just give me your goddamn cards." Floyd pouted.

"Here you go." John says, passing his and the others cards to Floyd.

"Ok, what never fails to liven up the party? Being rich. Well that certainly will make you the life of the party. What never fails to liven up the party? Spontaneous human combustion. Think that has the opposite effect. What never fails to liven up the party? An M. Night Shyamalan plot twist. Nice. What never fails to liven up the party? Former President George W. Bush. But he's dead. I liked spontaneous human combustion, that's the winner." Floyd said, holding his tongue between his teeth.

"That would be me. Thank you." Branch declared as he took the black card.

"I had being rich, which you influenced with your talk of drugs and booze." John Dory chuckled, drawing another white card.

"I had the plot twist." Bruce says.

"I forgot the president was dead." Clay mumbled, taking a swig of his beer.

All the brothers giggle, John getting up to get them all some water.