Brozone CAH 4

Branch drew a black, reading it in a dead panned voice. "What do old people smell like?"

Clay takes a 'subtle' sniff of John Dory.

"I swear to all that is trolly Clay, did you just fucking sniff me?" John says angrily.

"What? No, why would I do that, old man ." Clay says cheekily, hiding behind his cards while smiling.

JD glares at Clay before giving Branch his card.

"Okie dokie boys. What do old people smell like? A pyramid of severed heads. Oh my god, I need a second to process that. Holy fuck. What do old people smell like? Aaron Burr. Isn't that the guy who played in that one play about the presidents? Thanks for confirming that Floyd. What do old people smell like? A mating display. I hope not at their age. What do old people smell like? A can of whoop -ass. Nice. The can of whoop-ass won." Branch said, holding the card up.

"That was me." John says happily, taking the black card.

"Yeah I didn't have any good cards for that one. Was hoping to get it with the funny factor." Clay says bluntly with a smile on his face.

"What did you have? I had Aaron Burr." Floyd asked, taking a sip of his wine.

"A pyramid of severed heads." Clay says bluntly, causing Floyd to spit wine out all over himself.

"Motherfucker Clay. Why did you have to say it like that? Like it was the most obvious thing. I gotta go change my pants, it looks like I pissed myself." Floyd shouted, getting up from his chair.

He was right, it did look like he pissed himself. Floyd stomped up to his room and quickly changed his pants, eager to get back to the game.

When Floyd came back down, the others were giggling.

"What's so funny?" Floyd asked as he sat back down.

"Oh nothing, just that you had a wittle accident. " Bruce said teasingly.

"You all know it was wine, shut up. Who's turn is it?" Floyd grumbled, picking his card back up and counting then before drawing one to bring him back up to ten.

"It's mine. I drink to forget blank. What am I trying to forget, boys?" Bruce says, placing the black card in the center of the table.

Each of the other boys made noises as they tried to pick which card to go with, shuffling the cards in their hands.

Bruce took a sip of wine watching as they deliberated. Soon each of them handed him a card, Bruce shuffling them quickly before flipping them over to read them.

"I drink to forget Gandhi. He's a cool dude, I don't wanna forget him. I drink to forget exactly what you'd expect. Good choice but what were expecting me to drink to forget. I drink to forget man meat. I don't know how to feel about that one. Last one, I drink to forget The Force. I'm not enough of a nerd to understand that. Who is the terrible person who had man meat?" Bruce said, pointing at them with the black card.

"I am the terrible person." John said cockily, raising his hand.

Bruce handed over the black card, chuckling softly.

"Wow John, two in a row. Good job." Floyd says, giving JD a high five.

John Dory does a little bow from his seat.

"I guess the slogan for this game is true. It is a party game for horrible people." Clay jokes before taking a sip of his drink.

"Clay! That's so mean! You're such an asshole!" Floyd says, shocked and shoving Clay.

"I'm sorry, my mouth said it before my brain could stop it. It just straight up bypassed my filter." Clay laughs, holding his hands up in defense against Floyd hitting him with a pillow.

"Alright that's enough Flo. He apologized, stop hitting him." John chuckles, gently grabbing Floyd by the arm and pulling him away from Clay.

I'm sorry if anyone is getting tired of these. I can just knock them out in like 5 minutes