Brozone CAH 8

The girls join the boys for game night, they have a harder time handling their alcohol.

 "Next on ESPN2: The World Series on blank. What's the world series on?" Clay said, slurring his words slightly

"But you hate sports." Viva said, pointing at Clay, confused.

"It's just the card Viva, put down the white card you think should win." Branch said, slightly amused as he took a sip from his cup.

Poppy ran her fingers through Branch's hair, fascinated with the texture before putting her white card down.

Viva hummed, deep in thought before setting her card down in front of Clay.

John wore an amused look on his face. It wasn't often the girls joined them for their game nights but when they did, it was adorably entertaining.

Both Viva and Poppy not being able to hold their liquor very well and becoming intoxicated quickly.

Luckily, the brothers knew this and work to keep them mostly sober. It's only difficult when they decide to drink from their boyfriends' glass.

Poppy and Viva both being silly but easily distracted drunks, often having to be directed back to the game.

"Next on ESPN2: The World Series on smegma. Ew, I hope whoever played this knows what that is because if you don't be glad. Next on ESPN2: The World Series on fear itself. Weird but okay, I'd watch that. Next on ESPN2: The World Series on actually taking candy from a baby. Hehe, that's terrible. Next on ESPN2: The World Series on land mines. How is there a world series on land mines? Next on ESPN2: The World Series on a bag of magic beans. But how? Next on ESPN2: The World Series on Hot Pockets. Fuck yeah, I love hot pockets! I'm going with fear itself because I'd actually watch." Clay said, giggling slightly.

"That was me." Branch said happily, taking the card off the table.

"Dang, I thought Hot Pockets would win because you like them so much." Viva said, pouting slightly.

"Seems like your shit out of luck, just like me. I had land mines." Bruce said, smiling softly

"What's smegma?" Poppy asked, twirling a strand of Branch's hair between her fingers.

"You don't wanna know." John answered, not looking up as he drew another white card.

"O-kay. What don't you want to find in your Kung Pao chicken?" Viva said, playing with the beads on her bracelet while leaning against Clay.

"Well definitely whatever smegma is." Poppy said, handing Viva her card.

Poppy's comment causing the boys to giggle and snort.

"You got that right, Poppyseed. You definitely don't wanna find that in your Kung Pao chicken." John said, pursing his lips to try and hide his laughter as he handed Viva his card.

"Can I get a hint on what it is?" Poppy said, leaning her head on Branch's shoulder.

"No, you don't want to know. Trust me, it's not good." Bruce said, passing his card to Viva before taking a drink from his glass.

Poppy pouted, taking a sip from Branch's glass.

"If it makes you feel any better Poppy, I also don't know what it is." Viva said, trying to comfort her sister, shuffling the cards in her hand.

"What don't you want to find in your Kung Pao chicken? Sweet, sweet vengeance. Makes sense, pretty sure that meal is supposed to be more savory than sweet. Throws off the balance. What don't you want to find in your Kung Pao chicken? Yeast. Doesn't it have yeast in it? I don't know, I've made it before. What don't you want to find in your Kung Pao chicken? Being a dick to children. I don't think anyone wants to find that anywhere, I mean, unless you're a dick to children. What don't you want to find in your Kung Pao chicken? Being a motherfucking sorcerer. I think I'd want to find that in my Kung Pao chicken, I wanna be a motherfucking sorcerer. B-being a dick to children. Again? How is it that two of you are the same kind of fucked up to both play this card?! What don't you want to find in your Kung Pao chicken? Guys who don't call. Yeah I wouldn't want to find that either. I like sweet, sweet vengeance." Viva said, giggling a little.

"Yay, that was me!" Poppy said, cheering slightly before taking the black card off the table.

"Which one of you fucker had being a dick to children?" Floyd said, crossing his arms in mock anger.

"Me, what are you gonna do about it?" Branch said, acting like he was going to fight Floyd.

John Dory and Bruce share an amused look at their little brothers, finding the way they're playing around adorable.

"I had yeast, I don't know how Kung Pao chicken is made either." Clay said, taking a swig from his glass, Viva tapping him on the arm to remind him to draw another card.

"Blank. Betcha can't have just one!" Branch said, reading the card before setting it down and taking a drink from his glass while holding Poppy's hand.

The others made noises while trying to figure out which card they wanted to play before passing them to Branch.

"Alright. Prancing. Betcha can't have just one! Doesn't even make sense. Road head. Betcha can't have just one! That's not safe. The light of a billion suns. Betcha can't have just one! Sounds blinding. Sunshine and rainbows. Betcha can't have just one! I swear, Poppy if this is your card. The Rev. Dr Martin Luther King Jr. .Betcha can't have just one! That's messed up. Science. Betcha can't have just one! That's true. I'm going with science, because it's true." Branch said, holding the black card out.

"That was me!" Clay smiled, taking the card out of Branch's hand.

"I hate how you knew which card was mine." Poppy said, pouting as she rested her head on Branch's shoulder.

"You are literally the embodiment of sunshine and rainbows, of course it was yours. And you usually play cards like that because you're like the least fucked up person here. It wasn't hard." Branch said teasingly, giving Poppy a kiss on the nose.

"Awww that is so sickeningly sweet." Clay said, pretending to vomit.

The other brothers try and hide their snickers and giggles, causing Branch to blush darkly.