CAH Brozone part 9

So in the trolls universe, the game is gonna be called Cards Against Trollmanity.  A friend of mine and me worked on some Brozone versions of cards. I'll probably use these in future writings of this series. So this is them getting the Brozone Edition of the game and starting to play it

"Ok so, we finally got the Brozone edition of Cards Against Trollmanity. I'm so excited to play this." John said happily as he set the sleek black box on the table.

"It's finally here?" Clay said, looking up from his phone excitedly where he sat.

"Yep little brother. I haven't even opened it yet. I was waiting for you guys." JD said, smiling as the other three walked in.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Open it up!" Branch said, urging John Dory to open the box.

In a recent interview the boys had talked about how they were repairing their bond after the split and one of them had mentioned that they were playing Cards Against Trollmanity. Shortly thereafter, the company had reached out to them via their joint social media account and to John's account. The company wanted to know if they wanted to make their own deck of cards. At first it was just going to be a pack of white cards but as they talked more, the company decided to let them do a whole box. The boys had been waiting eagerly after they had been told that their cards were being made. And they were finally here.

John opened the box.

The cards looked so crisp, Clay reached over and ran his fingers over the top of them.

When they were younger, they had never done any sort of collaboration with companies. This was the first and they all were equally excited about it. The company had asked them each to make up cards (black and white) and they would try and evenly pick from those.

Floyd was the first to pull out a card, reading off the black card.

"JOHN DORY HERE FOR THE NEW BROZONE MERCH, BLANK!" Floyd shouted slightly before giggling.

"Okay, which one of you motherfuckers put that in?" JD said, trying to act mad but they could see a smile creeping on his face.

Bruce reached over and grabbed a white card, reading it off.

"A bucket of troll heads. Wow guys, these are kind of fucked up but I'm not surprized." Bruce said flatly, shaking his head.

"Should we play a game with these?" Branch asked, leaning over Clay.

"Uh yeah. What else are we supposed to do with these cards?" Floyd said sarcastically with a 'duh' look on his face.

"Ok, Brucie, you shuffle the cards. They're probably gonna stick together until they get some bends in them. I'm gonna make some drinks." John said, sliding the box over to Bruce before walking over to the kitchen to dig through the cabinets for the bottles of liquor. John Dory started mixing up drinks while Bruce shuffled the white cards and dealt them out.

"Ok, who pooped last? Or are the rules different for this box?" Clay asked, leaning over to shoulder to shout at JD.

"Rules are the same. They don't differ from box to box." John said as he shook up a drink before pouring it into a glass.

Floyd tried to walk over to help John Dory make drinks but JD shooed him off, knowing Floyd's drinks are incredibly strong and it's not a 'get black out drunk' kind of night.

"Ok, my question still stands." Clay said.

"I guess it's me. I shit like twenty minutes ago." Branch said, drawing a black card.

Floyd helped John carry the glasses to the dining table before they all picked up their cards. Immediate snorting and laughing erupted from all of them.