brozone CAH full game

"Guess who got the good shit for this one?" John Dory shouted as he walked into the dining room of Branch's bunker. He held a bottle of colorful liquid in one hand and a bag with bottles sticking out in the other.

"What did you get?" Clay questioned as he dumped a bag of chips into a bowl, a little unsure of what John could possibly have.

"I got flavored vodka. A fruity one and one that's supposed to taste like cotton candy. And some juice to cut it with so it's not as strong." JD said, setting the bag on the counter and taking the bottles out.

Floyd chuckles softly as he enters with another bag, setting it on the counter next to John Dory's.

"What's in that one?" Branch asked apprehensively as Floyd unloaded the bag.

"Flavored whiskey. I got cinnamon, blackberry and apple. I figured we'd like those. Bruce here yet?" Floyd said, showing the other two the bottles of whiskey.

"No, not yet. He's putting his kids to bed. Where did you guys get all this stuff? Nobody around here sells anything like that." Branch questioned, sharing a look with Clay.

"We went to Volcano Rock City. They drink a lot more than us Pop trolls do, and they have a variety of flavors. And apparently Floyd and I had the same idea when we were on our own to take bartending class. So we both wanted to try our hand at making some mixed drinks." John said, taking out a couple of glasses.

"Correction, I got free lessons from the bartender I was sleeping with and schmoozing for free booze. I didn't take a proper class, just a few things that he happened to teach me while making me drinks. So I really only know how to make the fruity drinks, pun not intended." Floyd said, hopping up on the counter.

"I don't think I wanna try whatever you guys make. I don't even know what vodka is, or whiskey." Clay said, watching as John made a drink.

"A normal beer has an alcohol content of like four or five percent. Vodka and whiskey have like forty percent. It's much stronger, that's why we also got juice to cut it with so we're not drinking just straight up alcohol. Trust me it'll be good." Floyd said, flicking the cap off one of the vodkas and taking a swig.

Floyd making a face, coughing a little from the strong alcohol.

"Yeah, that reassures me so much." Clay said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Just try it. If you don't like it, you don't have to drink it. Not everyone likes mixed drinks. Just figured it'd be a nice change from beer or wine." JD said, handing the drink he made to Clay.

Clay tentatively took a sip, unsure of the drink for a moment before speaking.

"It's not- that's kind of good. I mean, I can still taste the alcohol but it's sweet like fruit? Candy? Something like that. It's good." Clay says, taking another sip of the drink.

"See, I told you. It's not bad, it's good." John said, mixing up another drink before handing it to Branch to try.

"Meanwhile Floyd is just drinking straight up vodka." Branch says before taking a sip of the drink John Dory just handed him.

"Hey! Don't drink all the booze. Can't have you getting drunk before the game has even started and we're still waiting on Bruce." John says, taking the bottle from Floyd.

Floyd giggles, wiping his face from the alcohol that dripped down.

They all turned towards the elevator as they heard it coming down.

"Sorry, LaBreeze had lots of questions about politics tonight. What's all that?" Bruce said, gesturing towards the alcohol on the counter.

"BOOZE!!" Floyd shouted, smiling cheekily.