playlist

a/n IM FINALLY MAKING A PLAYLIST FOR THEM 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 (you're welcome) below are songs that describe ember and percy, how they think/perceive each other, and their relationship! enjoy <3

CRY BABY the neighbourhood
"i've got this anxious feeling, but it goes away for a minute when i'm with you breathin.'"
"i know ill fall in love with you baby, yeah that's just what ill do."
"i can taste it, my hearts breakin', please don't say that you know, when you know"

(this is literally THEIR. song i will never get over it)

DEAR ARKANSAS DAUGHTER lady lamb
"you with the dark curls, you with the water-colored eyes."

LOGICALolivia rodrigo
"logica, logical, love is never logical i know im half responsible, and that makes me feel horrible. oh logical logical, love is never logical, i know i could have stopped it all, god why didnt i stop it all?"

FALLEN STARthe neighbourhood
"ill be in the night sky shining like a light on, always there."
"i wanna be your lifeline but everybody cant be a millionaire,"
"now im in a new place, i can feel the room change when you're here,"

YOU GET ME SO HIGHthe neighbourhood
"you're my best friend ill love you forever."

THAT WAYtate mcrae
"i know what you mean when you act like that, you dont know its breaking my heart."
"we say were friends but im catching you across the room."
"and theres no way that ill end up being with you, but friends don't look at friends that way."
"then almost kissed me in the dark."

OCEAN EYESbillie eilish 
"ive been watching you, for some time, cant stop staring at those ocean eyes."
"you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes."

CHERRY FLAVOUREDthe neighbourhood
"cherry flavoured conversations with you,"

STAR SHOPPING lil peep
"i know that im not that important to you, but to me girl you're so much more than gorgeous, so much more than perfect.

EYES OFF YOUprettymuch (please go listen to this song its so good and describes them so well)
"i just cant take my eyes off of you, nothin' i can do about it,"
"don't ask why i can paint a picture of you in my mind."

PRETTY BOYthe neighbourhood
"even if the earth starts shakin, you're the only thing worth taking— ooh with me."

WORK SONGhozier (THIS SONG IS LITERALLY SO THEM CODED AND ITS LITERALLY PERCYS POV LIKE I CANT)
"when my time comes around, lay me gently in the cold dark earth. no grave can hold my body down. ill crawl home to her."

IM YOURSisabel la rosa
"were getting closer inches away, lose composure, favorite mistake, friendships over wont be the same."

DIE FIRSTnessa barrett
"there's only one of two ways that this is gonna end."
"but if one of us dies, i hope i die first, cause i don't wanna live without you, i dont wanna ever learn how to fall asleep without you."
"maybe i can break the curse, and i can be in love forever."

SOFTCOREthe neighbourhood
"you've been my muse for a long time, you get me through every dark night."
"but i know id miss you baby if i left right now,"
"are we too young for this?"

HABITSgenevieve stokes
"you go, and i stay. its always right person and wrong way"
"i love you like oxygen"

REFLECTIONS the neighbourhood
"we were too close to the stars, i never knew somebody like you, somebody."
"id rather lose somebody than use somebody,"
"maybe it's a blessing in disguise, (i see myself in you) i see my reflection in your eyes, (tell me you see it too)"

FRIENDS chase atlantic 
"and what the hell were we, tell me we weren't just friends. this doesn't make much sense."

VOID the neighbourhood
"i wonder how i got by this week, i only touched you once"

SWEATER WEATHER — the neighbourhood
"she knows what i think about,"
"so let me hold, both your hand sin the holes of my sweater"

SINGLE — the neighbourhood (this song is so them)
"i dont think that we should be around eachother, when you're in a room you get my eyes."
"when you open your mouth, im hypnotized."

COMPASSthe neighbourhood
"If I don't have you with me, I'm alone. you know I never know which way to go i think i need you with me for all-time when i need new direction for my mind."
"You're always there to help me when I'm down i'm lucky you've been keeping me around you're the star i look for every night when it's dark, you'll stick right by my side"

SCARY LOVE the neighbourhood
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me"
"i need you here."

4ublackbear (acoustic version)
"you thought I wouldn't come around to you, 'round to you you know I was down for ya, down for you"
"hate the sound of all these songs 'bout ya, songs 'bout you you know I was wrong 'bout ya, wrong 'bout you"
"runnin out of time to be your man,"

TUMBLR GIRLSg-eazy 
"you and i were made of glass, we'd never last,"

HURT MY FEELINGState mcrae
"got me heavy breathin, everytime we're speakin"
"want you so bad baby hurt my feelings."

HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME drake
"cus you're a good girl and you know it, you act so different around me, cus you're a good girl and you know it, i know exactly who you could be."

OLDER isabel la rosa
"i know i'm younger than your lover,
but i've always wanted a man
for the summer,"
"my dear, i know you'll understand."