Chapter 2

"Hey, hurry up. The third child and I have been around for a while, and we just have this one trick in our hands. When the time comes, we can bid a good price, and maybe we can get even more."

A voice came from the receiver . , the man was happy. He licked his beard with one hand, hugged the box and hummed outside, saying: "Okay, if we get on the line, we will have a good time."

Governor of Hagoda State He is a shrewd businessman. He is involved in black, white and gray in private. The black market is also the most critical industrial chain in his hands. Today, Jiang Chen will be exposed together with several mermaids who are 'smuggling' and 'stealing'. Priced auction sold.

The man stepped out of the dark basement. The sky outside was dim, and the mid-air where the sky and the earth connected were interspersed with countless floating highway-like things, and high-rise buildings stood beneath them, flashing machines. In the cold silver light, human beings are as insignificant as ants in this. The pure black poncho wraps the bearded body, perfectly hiding in the crowd.

Although the black market is something invisible, it is very common in Hagoda State. This place is at least a few planets away from the central city of the Federation. Even if the military department traces it, it is difficult to find such a place. In addition, The governor seems to have a close relationship with a high-level member of the federal military, and he can safely avoid regular inspections every year. The black market has become a blatant presence in Hagoda State, and desperadoes who have heard about it will choose this place as their last place. A place to stay.

Today's auction will be held on the basement floor of the largest hotel in Hagoda Prefecture, the Banlu Intercity Hotel.

At 5:30 in the afternoon, night fell, and darkness had enveloped the entire city for only ten seconds. The neon lights surrounding the high-rise buildings lit up at the same time, converging into layers of halo, covering this city that never sleeps on the edge of the Federation.

"Welcome."

"Hello, madam, please show your ticket." The

neatly dressed waiter greeted the well-covered guests politely. People who got out of the luxury car might have an exaggerated expression Wearing sunglasses that can cover half of the face, or wearing a hat with a brim that blocks the chin, followed by bodyguards in suits and ties, with reserved and arrogant steps, most of them are high-level dignitaries from the surrounding continents.

The black market in Hagoda State has been famous for a long time and enjoys the reputation of having "everything you want". Especially for species such as mermaids, which are in short supply, every time they appear in the world, they will cause crazy competition among the major states. The secret channel that sells private fish in Hagoda State is also crazy. Famous among the states where fish are more important than life.

As long as you get it, there is always a way to clear up the name. The problem is that mermaids are too rare, and the incubation time is as long as sixteen years. The few mermaid eggs are neatly recorded and properly stored in Central City's No. 1 Ordinary people can hardly see nursing homes, even if they only see a few photos. For various reasons, there are always people who take the risk of committing serious crimes to get involved in this muddy water.

It was exactly 5:45 in the afternoon, ten minutes before the auction started, so visitors were not allowed to enter. Thousands of bodyguards were stationed outside the InterContinental Hotel with expressionless faces, and the heavy door was about to close.

"Is it closed now?"

A hand with pure white gloves suddenly appeared in the middle of the door that was about to close, and a cynical voice sounded in the adaptor's ears. The adaptor paused slightly and looked up.

A young and sharp face emerged from the crack in the door, with sharp edges and corners, a smile on the lips, and short black hair spikes rising upward like needles, with the words "I'm not to be trifled with" everywhere.

It's just

that there are no bodyguards or agents around him, and he is wearing casual clothes that look cheap. Maybe he is a 'beggar' who came from somewhere and wants to join in the fun, or a 'spy' from another state who has no doorstep.

The adaptive student slowly put on a smile, winked at the two bodyguards on the left and right, and said kindly: "This guest has just arrived in Hagoda Prefecture, our hotel will open at 5:45 on the last weekend of every month. An internal feedback event is held behind closed doors. If you want to participate, please be on time next time, but the time has passed today." He said

, raised his arm and shook it, the second hand on the diamond-set dial happened to cross 12, adapting Sheng squinted his eyes and used his palms to close the door.

"Hey, brother, wait a minute."

"My watch, the time hasn't come yet."

The man raised his eyebrows, but the palm inserted in the crack of the door did not move. He also raised his arm and stroked it. He pulled down his sleeves, revealing his strong forearms, and a mechanical watch that looked like a joke compared to a luxury watch. The hands were slowly approaching the hour.

Susheng smiled and said nothing, his eyes gradually turned to his face, and his face gradually became darker: "This guest, please abide by the rules, otherwise, don't blame me-"

He said, and suddenly exerted force on his palm. He exerted so much force that veins formed on his forearms. The tall bodyguards guarding both sides of the main entrance received his signal and rushed towards the man at the same time.

"Bang---"

A sharp collision sound suddenly sounded.

The adaptive student's originally smiling face fell instantly, and his pupils trembled violently.

"This, how is this possible?!"

He trembled, and shifted his gaze step by step from the collapsed door and the wailing bodyguard to the man's smiling mouth. The man tidily arranged the gloves on his left hand, his eyes light. He hung it lightly and said with a half-smile: "Oh, this is a coincidence."

"It just so happens that I can see what the rules are."

The white gloves hung lightly by his side, and he used all his strength to adapt to the fear. Only then did he make a sound and shouted: "Quick, come quickly!"

"Oh - this is not right. Why are you howling so hard on such a joyful day?"

The man strode in from the collapsed door and glanced around. After passing the luxurious hall, bodyguards in pure black suits rushed towards him from all directions, but they still looked calm and calm. He looked at the originally flustered adaption student at the beginning. The man was now enjoying himself. Hiding behind the bodyguard who came over, he smiled at him and said, "I haven't seen anyone dare to break into the Intercity Hotel in many years, but you are the first one. What else do you have before you die?" "

Lead the way."

Adapted student smiled. Dun: "What did you say?"

"I said, lead the way, underground level." The man twitched the corner of his mouth, and for a moment he raised his eyes as if an evil beast had come out of its cage, and then immediately turned into a smiling face.

He narrowed his eyes to adapt to life and death, and then waved his arm decisively: "No one will be left alive,"

he said.

Nearly a hundred bodyguards looked at the man as if they were dead, sneered and pounced on him.

Waiting hall on the ground floor.

Jiang Chen felt that he was so hot that he couldn't breathe, and his throat was so dry that it felt like smoke was coming out. He tried to move his body, and what he touched with his palm was a layer of cold and hard material. He didn't know what it was. But the solid texture told him that there was absolutely no way to escape from here.

It's okay for everyone, please save him.

He couldn't breathe.

Jiang Chen squinted his eyes in pain, a fragile curve was exposed on his neck, and he struggled to get himself to the only 'ventilation' in the dark and narrow space. It was a round shape about the size of a lip, with false politeness and noise outside. A mixture of curses came in, making his brain hurt.

Jiang Chen came close to the round hole and breathed out with all his strength. Before he could relieve the heat in his throat, he heard a violent bang. The laughter and noise in the room suddenly stopped, and he was embarrassed and in pain. The sound of heels hitting marble was particularly noticeable amidst the shouts and falls.

Jiang Chen's heart jumped violently following the loud noise. He carefully moved his face downwards and looked outside through the small hole. What he saw was a figure wearing a straight black suit with his arms stretched out in front of him. , his body kept shaking, as if he was facing something extremely terrifying, and his clothes were so exaggerated that they rolled like waves. Behind him were the staff and cargo owners who had just been blown away by the huge force, all of them grinning in confusion. , are trying to help each other get up from the ground.

Jiang Chen saw the bearded man who was also thrown to the ground. After being startled, he rubbed his head and started to curse: "Who, who is messing with his mother! Where is the security guard!"

Jiang Chen was full of fear of him and heard the familiar scolding voice. Ben Ben shrank his head and immediately shifted his gaze back to the black figure, only to see the man roar twice as if a mechanism had been triggered, and then three more 'bang bang bang' sounds were heard in the small space. , one after another.

The sound of gunfire was accompanied by shouts of surprise from the people around. People screamed and ran away from the side door before they even stood firm.

The bearded man turned pale with fright, and followed the crowd and ran out of Jiang Chen's sight amidst the screams.

Although the movement was a bit scary, the fact that the bearded man was gone was the most reassuring thing for Jiang Chen.

He looked away, only to see that the black figure that was standing shaking on the ground had floated into the air at some point, its legs were trembling ferociously in the air, and there was a white and slender hand on his neck, and on his wrist Wearing a large mechanical watch, the veins on the back of the hand are clear, the fingers are casually folded, and the toe of the shoe is tapped lightly.