Chapter 6

Hagoda State is one star system away from Central City. It would take a week to reach it by taking the light rail all over the federal flight network. The warship that Gu Chen can forcefully pull up is the latest research and development result of the research center. It is only in the interstellar After flying around the perimeter for three days, we successfully arrived at the Central City Research Institute.

The story of the army's seizure of tens of billions of smuggled goods has already spread in Central City. What's even more shocking is that the governor of Hagoda State is suspected of smuggling and selling mermaids!

Precious mermaid resources!

This news was just released in the Imperial Political Center, and it immediately spread throughout the Star Network. Star Network netizens were so angry that their saliva could drown Hagoda State through the screen.

The First Army did not hide the seizure of the five mermaids, so on the day the warship arrived, the Media Research Center and senior military officials tightly guarded the exit. However, when they saw a man in military uniform who was smiling but not smiling, they simply gave up. One way to go.

The man surrounded by live ammunition seemed to be in a bad mood, with his short hair pointing upwards. Anyone who glanced at him would feel like he was going to be stabbed to death by the admiral's eyes.

The media invariably changed the □ dash in the completely opposite direction.

Gu Chen was naturally not in a good mood. He didn't know what the three mermaid lunatics inside reported to the institute. Before they even got off the warship, they had already received letters from the military headquarters and the distribution center at the same time.

There was news written on it that made him furious for a second. The general content said that among the mermaids he captured after all the hard work, there happened to be one that was in the early stages of breaking out of its shell. Mermaids have unique biological attributes. For the first mermaid that had just broken out of its shell, The scent they smell is particularly sensitive and can make them feel at ease. The military and the research institute took this as a threat and asked Gu Chen to adopt him for a while.

Who doesn't know what the institute has planned?

When Gu Chen received the news, the corners of his mouth were grinning to his ears. The display screen in his hand shattered in a second. Lin Qi, who was standing aside, closed his eyes. He felt deeply that the institute and the military had really tried their best to provoke this. The big devil turns the world upside down.

Lin Qi , the fish that was pulled into a strong position,

sighed silently. He didn't know which one was so unlucky, and he might be frightened by their admiral into a psychological shadow.

"Admiral Gu, we are tired from traveling and traveling. We are tired from traveling and traveling."

Among the group of people who came to pick up the dust, the middle-aged people who were surrounded came up with smiles on their faces. Gu Chen didn't even look at him. The cloak flew straight across, carrying bursts of cold air as he stepped onto the waiting military hover vehicle.

The chubby middle-aged man was not affected at all. He turned around with a smile and shouted: "Make way quickly, our General Gu is in a hurry to return to the army."

By the time Gu Chen's car was not even visible, there was no trace of it. Okay, this group of people changed their smiles to look bitter.

The middle-aged man wiped the sweat from his forehead. In the twelfth lunar month of winter, if the military department were to make such a fuss, even their entire senior management would not be able to live in peace.

Who in the entire federation doesn't know that Gu Chen hates these "man-made things" that are neither mermaid nor fish, but he is in a special situation. The military department and the research institute tried their best to give him a mermaid, let alone a spouse. It would be nice to keep it at home so that the situation can get better. Unexpectedly, I was still rejected countless times. The institute even tried to get through it by cutting it off first and then telling it later. As a result, the entire institute was almost turned upside down by the furious Gu Chen and was kicked out. The fish that was sent screamed for three days before it calmed down under the coaxing of the researcher.

Who knows what this is about.

The middle-aged man sighed, and heard the snapping sound of crazy photos coming from behind. After the big devil left, the senior executives who felt relieved immediately turned around and saw three medical officers and two first-level soldiers holding their whole bodies in their arms. Things covered with black cloth from top to bottom were carefully getting off the warship, no more, no less, exactly five.

Hasdeqiu opened his eyes wide, and looked back and forth between the crazy media and the five people who were passing by with expressionless faces. Unfortunately, the five packages were wrapped too tightly, and even he quietly stood up on tiptoes. Not even a bit visible.

The first army and the second army who came to protect them joined forces to form a tight net around the five people. Even though the media bombarded them, not one of them was able to get in. Only a few dark figures could be seen in the camera.

"Hey! I came here for nothing, I really didn't take pictures of anything!"

"Isn't that right? Weren't there five mermaids rescued? In the past, the official protection for the sake of netizens has never been so strict." He

watched the people leave . I couldn't even see my back, and the media started sighing.

Hasdeqiu coughed heavily and ordered behind him: "Now that the scene has passed, let's clear the place." "

Yes, sir, as for the political arena -"

Hasdeqiu raised his eyebrows: "Of course it is. Say whatever you see."

If no one sees it, how can you say it? The entire federation must be crazy.

The middle-aged man shook his head, but his speed was not ambiguous at all, and he strode directly towards the hover car bound for the research center.

Naturally, he wanted to see the legendary Eastern Mermaid. If he went there later, he might not even have a place.

Today's Imperial Research Center is a bustling place. Admiral Gu Chen, who had not been in for a long time, broke in first with a dark face and low pressure and went straight to the dean's office. The dark army behind him neatly hung up the heat on his shoulders. The weapons were automatically divided into two rows in front of Building No. 1, and the sound of thick and orderly footsteps scared the researchers so much that they wished they could shrink into mini versions.

Gu Chen had just walked past for a minute. The unsuspecting researcher didn't even have time to catch his breath. He saw batch after batch of high-level officials in low-key clothes appearing. The younger ones were more reserved, and the old people who were already in their mid-80s were shameless. One by one, they raced faster than the other, just to catch a glimpse of the oriental mermaid reappearing in the human world.

The grand occasion of 'Freelander' appearing in the world is repeated again.

The Federation Empire was founded a thousand years ago. The evolved new humans possessed powerful mental power and swept the surrounding galaxies for a while to dominate the universe. Unfortunately, the good times did not last long. Everyone soon discovered that the stronger the mental power, the higher the power. There is a chance of suffering from a symptom called 'psychic riot'. The sick person will fall into mania at a fixed time and will not recognize their relatives.

Because of the existence of such checks and balances, the powerful Federation once again fell into a downturn under the pressure of interstellar species. It was not until the appearance of Freelander three hundred years ago that the situation changed again.

Historical data only recorded the precious power of Freelander, but the reality was far more exaggerated. At that time, half of the powerful men in the Federation were cured by Freelander and got rid of the situation of cannibalism.

The current federation is a dangerous object that looks extremely powerful but may actually explode at any time. So when an email from Pingyang saying "Oriental species may exist" was sent to the institute, it shocked almost all the senior officials.

The research center covers an area of ​​thousands of hectares and has tens of thousands of employees, but only one in ten thousand people know Jiang Chen's identity. At this time, the group of researchers wearing sterilization suits and white coats were all stunned, and they had no idea what was going on. How could a mermaid disturb

these big figures who could be called living fossils?