Chapter 70

The man's breathing became heavier and heavier. The figure gradually approaching in the dark night was like a wild beast. The dim eyes were filled with the excitement of seeing the prey, and there was no sense at all.

Of course, in Jiang Chen's eyes, there is another layer of power, which is more obvious than him. Those violent mental powers are moving around the man, and it is easy to replace their beating channels with those in his mind. With such powerful power, people It would be an incredible thing if you could still remain rational under the stimulation.

Jiang Chen was a little nervous. He could see the power and naturally feel its intensity, but he decided to give it a try. Turning around and walking away could only be his last choice.

What's more, he was already very confident.

The little fish here was ready to go, and backed away little by little without disturbing the 'beast' in front of it.

As for the man, he didn't realize that the little mermaid was about to run away, so he didn't launch a sudden attack. However, the moment the little guy approached the edge of the sea, his pupils tightened, and the fear of loss filled his heart in an instant.

Don't let him get close to the water, he will swim away!

The man's mind was filled with this idea.

He suddenly rushed forward and threw the little mermaid firmly onto the beach. The soft gravel stung his skin. Although it was not very sharp, the feeling was not very good either.

Jiang Chen frowned, but the movement of his hand was very fast. He immediately caught it and stayed on the back of the man's head. Slowly, a softer force moved among the blue mental power, in the mermaid's visible field of vision. He slowly swallowed it up, and finally all the white and blue fluids poured into the man's body.

The panting man leaning over him stiffened for a moment, and then as if he breathed a sigh of relief, he hugged the little fish under him tightly and closed his eyes that were still glowing fiercely.

"Huh---"

Fortunately, I am not blindly confident.

Jiang Chen breathed a sigh of relief.

No matter what kind of power it is, it belongs to Gu Chen, but the man is not yet familiar with the strange power in his body. Therefore, there is no way to control this sudden force in a short time.

But the little mermaid can.

He breathed a sigh of relief, but found that the heavy weight on his body was like a mountain. The little mermaid couldn't help but shook his head twice in anger, but the movements of his hands were gentle. Although he was a fish, he could The strength is not small, after all, the mermaid needs to survive in the high-pressure seabed. How can it survive without any strength.

He held the man's back and lifted him up little by little, but it was as high as he could. He lifted him up effortlessly like Gu Chen usually did, not to mention that the little mermaid didn't have legs. , even if it exists, it is still a big project.

Jiang Chen decided to use local materials. The flames that had just been extinguished automatically because the man fell into coma and had no source of power. Jiang Chen sat on the shore, his tail hanging on the rolling waves, holding the unconscious man in his arms. For a moment, he could only I feel like there are dangers everywhere, especially in this thick fog where I can't see my surroundings clearly.

He suddenly remembered the name that others had given this place before he came here, 'forbidden zone'.

The little mermaid shuddered, he hissed, and decided to get closer to the sea, after all, he could perform better there.

So the little mermaid carried the man to the shore, and slowly the sea water sank the man with burning skin where the waves could wash it, and finally pressed herself against it.

Warm, that should be fine.

The little mermaid lay vigilantly on her side next to the man. She put her protective arm through the man's chest and grasped his strong arm. Although she seemed to enjoy him hiding behind the man, in fact, the little mermaid was always ready to face him. Hedge against the charging enemy.

But unexpectedly, I don't know if it was Gu Chen's wandering mental power that brought a sense of threat to the indigenous people here. For a whole night, not a single monster attacked them.

Jiang Chen successfully experienced staying up late and became a qualified late-night fish. He waited until the early morning light to let down his guard. At this time, the thick fog gradually dissipated in the meager daylight, revealing the restricted area. What it looked like, the towering jungle mountains almost formed a semi-surrounded island. The only exit was from where they came. At this time, the situation on the shore was completely invisible.

Of course, he also knew that the situation outside would not be much better than him.

Jiang Chen vaguely felt that the man definitely had plans, but there was just an episode in the middle, but the overall plan would not change much.

He swung his tail, and his body, which had adapted well to the ocean temperature, felt no fatigue at all. He even felt that he could still swim two laps in the sea.

The little mermaid turned her attention to the man on the ground. The man's short black hair was a little wet from the impact of the waves. His usually sharp eyes were tightly closed, and even his knife-like face became a little gentle.

Jiang Chen put his hand on his forehead and felt that the temperature was normal, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

Then his eyes fell on the light blue ocean behind him. The quiet waves seemed a bit lazy, and the slow breeze was blowing. You could vaguely see all kinds of 'seafood' swimming below.

Jiang Chen swallowed his saliva.

He felt hungry, after all, there was a not too small gurgling sound in the man's abdomen at the right time.

People, no matter how good-looking they are when they are awake, their instincts cannot be concealed when they are in a coma.

Jiang Chen felt that such a man was a bit cute, but he was obviously not the one he was greedy for!

The little mermaid shrugged her nose and moved the man further to the shore, so that he could be completely away from the waves. After all, it might not be a good thing to soak in the sea water for a long time. Then the little fish sitting on the beach was gearing up. , prepare for a big fight.

God knows how long it has been since he swam in a real ocean, and he felt that his natural ability level had dropped somewhat.

Of course, this is just the thought of the little mermaid. The sparkling ocean under the sun is as gentle as a swimming pool. I saw a light blue shadow jumping into the sea like an arrow, and the scales shone with a dazzling light in the sun. Then there was a constant 'plop' sound, and the little mermaid was as fast as a small cannonball in the water, chasing the prey that was about to get it, swishing its tail and making a whirring sound.

So when Gu Chen woke up, the first thing he saw was a fish that surfaced from the water.

His head was still in pain, but he was attracted to the full realization by the little guy's shiny, elf-like figure emerging from the sea against the big waves.

The little mermaid's trembling curly hair trembled in mid-air, and the owner's eyes widened in surprise when he saw the man on the shore waking up.

The light blue figure seems to be integrated with the sea water. Although it is still a slender body, it has the power to adapt to the ocean.

Gu Chen felt a little dazzling. He squinted his eyes and suddenly heard a dull sound, one after another, which was his own heartbeat.

This is the world of the little mermaid, his domain.

The author has something to say: Happy New Year to you all, there will be fish every year (〃'▽'〃)