Chapter 44

The little mermaid's unique voice was originally soft and soft, sounding like a marshmallow that melts after one bite. But when the little one really learned the new human language, the unique and clear voice was mixed with a slightly magnetic voice. The sound has lost its immaturity, and is like a whisper from the deep sea. It can make people indulge in it without knowing it, at least enough to make Gu Chen lose his mind for a moment.

Those two words are the word 'adult' that the little guy just learned from TV.

Jiang Chen was obsessed with "chasing dramas", and Pingyang didn't limit his hobby, so the little mermaid, who had been chasing new dramas for most of the day, learned this from a pair of new humans who got along very well with each other. It sounded so natural. Words of intimacy.

The little mermaid tilted her head as she spoke, observing the man's reaction.

Obviously in the TV series, there should be kisses and hugs at this time.

The little mermaid couldn't help but patted her tail expectantly, waiting for the man to make a move, but this time it didn't go as he expected. The man, who had always had a casual and natural attitude, didn't know where he was wandering to this time, but he seemed to have a rare look of embarrassment. Rubbing the bridge of his straight nose with his knuckles, he glanced at the little guy pretending not to care, his thin lips moved, and after a while he said, "What did you just... say?" The corner of the

man's mouth was slightly closed. Cha's head was tall, and his gray-blue eyes seemed to have been washed by the deep sky.

"Say it again and listen."

Gu Chen put his palm on the little mermaid's slippery waist and said every word.

The little guy who didn't get the response from the TV series was discouraged for a second. After hearing the man speak, he pricked up his ears and listened carefully. After listening to each word, he reorganized it in his mind. In the end, he couldn't figure out what the man meant. , the little guy who was tired of playing slapped his tail on the man's leg. He shivered from the cold air, shook his seaweed-like curls exaggeratedly, and even made an eye contact.

The little expression teased the man so much that he didn't know how to react. He raised the corners of his mouth, no longer obsessed with the two words that just touched his heart, and shook the little fish in his arms, feeling that the little guy seemed to have grown up a little.

The growth cycle of mermaids is different from that of any species in the universe. They have to stay in eggshells for at least eighteen years. The little mermaids in the eggshell stage also have memories and can even perceive some situations around them. It's just that after breaking out of the shell, it will be slowly filled with new memories as it grows, so the little mermaid will have some memories of life in the deep sea.

As for the growth cycle of mermaids, it is even faster. The little guys who have already fully developed in the eggshell are close to semi-adult status as soon as they break out of the eggshell. Except for the blank slate of fish life experience, all other physical indicators are normal. Reaching the state of maturity, which can take as short as half a year or as long as two years, this group of ocean elves will enter the fully mature stage.

Nutrition is naturally the most important during this period, and the living environment

seems not to be underestimated.

The man hugged Xiaoyu and glanced at the bathtub, which was even a little narrow for Xiaoyu. He suddenly felt that it was not pleasing to the eye.

How could his mermaid be so aggrieved?

What's more, this little

man lowered his head and caught the sight of the little thing playing with his palm. The little mermaid grinned at him in a friendly manner, and her beautiful big tail drew a curve in the air happily. The shadow, the light blue light exudes a little bit of gleam under the light that is not very dazzling. It is easy for people to imagine how this tail would look so perfect and almost divine if it were in the sea water.

He should be an elf who owns an ocean.

Gu Chen gently tapped the little mermaid's forehead with his index finger and said, "If the sea can't provide it, how about building you a bath?"

He had to make do with it, otherwise he would have run away.

The very authoritarian man lowered his eyes and stared at the little guy who was beginning to think about what he meant again. The little mermaid was obviously very concerned about it. She racked her brains and tried her best to match these words to the TV series she had watched, and finally finally realized it with difficulty. , a pair of round eyes fixed on the man's slightly sharp facial features.

The little mermaid's gaze was a bit too 'hot', or it could be that Gu Chen had no resistance to the little guy's gaze. He immediately felt uncomfortable with his hands and feet. He was like a young couple in love, and could be caught by his lover at just one glance. Try to figure out thousands of meanings.

He raised his eyebrows and tightened his arms around the little mermaid. On the surface, he pretended to be very natural. He coughed slightly and asked, regardless of whether the little mermaid understood or not: "What are you looking at?"

He suddenly started teasing the little mermaid. With the guy's thoughts in mind, he raised his hand to block the little mermaid's sight again. The blocked little fish pursed its lips and the tip of its tail trembled rapidly, as if sensing the owner's excitement.

Gu Chen also noticed that the little guy seemed to want to do something. His hand that was blocking the little mermaid's eyes was slowly grabbed by the little guy. Then with a little force, Gu Chen followed the little guy's direction and pulled the big mermaid. When he moved his hand away, he saw the little guy with a tentative and uncertain expression slowly coming closer, getting closer and closer.

The little mermaid's breath gradually hit the man's face, and the man's originally strong face instantly collapsed, and his hands and feet even became a little stiff.

He could feel the little guy's warm breath and even count the number of eyelashes the little mermaid had.

This distance far exceeds the usual intimacy distance of the little guy. In other words, the current atmosphere is also particularly sticky.

Gu Chen felt that this was probably Pingyang's mysterious 'surprise' before he left.

It was far more real than the vague and fleeting words of 'adult'. The little guy lightly 'chirped' on the side of his face very naturally, and the whole fish jumped happily. Two claws were pressed on both sides of the man's cheeks. He smiled and rubbed his forehead on the bridge of the man's nose. When his cheeks slowly moved away, Gu Chen saw himself reflected in his eyes.

Smiling like a fool.

The author has something to say: First a short paragraph