Chapter 60

Of course, he was a little unhappy now. Although the little mermaid from the party camp had agreed quickly, now seeing that this little heartless thing had focused all its attention on others, Gu Chen immediately wanted to turn around and leave. , but before he could do this stingy and childish move, the little mermaid quietly revealed his face from the gap. Half of his small face was covered by pure black curly hair, and only his red lips were exposed.

"Sir, can I go inside and take a look?"

The little mermaid tried hard, grabbing the man's clothes in his cloak with her claws.

Gu Chen lowered his head and stared at him for a moment, then finally lost.

"Okay, of course you can."

Does he still have room to refuse? This little guy was so determined that he couldn't refuse.

However, although Gu Chen's "possessive" influence on his partner does not want the little one to be exposed to the outside world too much, he is not a dictator. He has never thought of keeping the little one in the house without seeing anyone

. Actually thought about it.

Gu Chen rubbed the bridge of his nose and turned to look at the old principal beside him. The principal immediately retracted his stretched neck, coughed twice and pretended to be serious, but his mouth was full of smiles.

"Good boy, just get yourself a mate without hesitation."

The old man smiled, avoiding the little man in the man's arms and patted Gu Chen on the back. The bold old gentleman had no choice. Like Ant Ichigo, this old man was one of the few people he could like, rather than a scum who just wanted to suck the life of the Federation.

He raised his eyebrows and looked behind him. Since he had given instructions to the school before coming, there were not many people who had received accurate information and were here to take a closer look at Admiral Gu's 'mate'. Of course, there were students from the combat department. The computer students definitely couldn't hide it. This group of people relied on their familiarity with Gu Chen and followed the teacher who had no time to discipline him more and came here together.

The students who were swept by his gaze immediately stood upright, all looking at their eyes, noses, and hearts, except for the girl in the front, who was also Gu Chen's favorite reserve among this group of students. She had a cheerful smile on her face. Smiling, he nodded towards Gu Chen: "Teacher Gu, do you and the professor have anything to discuss? You can leave your partner to me temporarily to ensure that you complete the visit!" The other party's attitude was natural, and of course it was just

a casual question. , she felt that the possibility of a man in the "passionate love stage" plus the "restless-agitation stage" would be willing to let go was really very small.

But what was rare was that he agreed.

Gu Chen glanced at the old principal with a smile on his face, and his eyes paused slightly. Now that he is here, some things can be solved instantly. As for the little mermaid, Gu Chen moved his palm slightly, and the light blue mental power slowly flowed from his palm. He came out, then circled around the little mermaid affectionately twice, and finally huddled on Jiang Chen's wrist.

Jiang Chen naturally discovered it, and he also understood it. Nervousness and inexplicable panic suddenly filled his chest. The little mermaid flicked her tail excitedly, and slowly revealed her face from the man's cloak. Suddenly, there was a sound coming from around her. There was a gasp.

They guessed right, this was actually a purebred oriental mermaid!

A mermaid who can talk and communicate with them!

Almost everyone was stunned by this little guy that symbolized ancient history.

Amy's original confidence and cheerfulness also became a little cautious. She carefully stepped forward and said hello to the little mermaid, then grabbed the flying chair with both hands and performed a military salute with neat movements.

With firm eyes: "Amy, I will swear by the first military order to protect your partner."

"Thank you."

Gu Chen showed a smile and rubbed the little mermaid's furry head. The little guy raised his head. She looked at him with a guilty look in her eyes, and her fingertips slowly grasped the corners of his clothes.

"Are you timid now?"

Gu Chen nodded his forehead: "Don't worry, I'll come back when you've had enough fun."

Jiang Chen felt relieved.

For some reason, his five fingers slowly grasped the wrist where the blue mental power had just been hidden. As soon as the man said this, he felt extremely relieved. This time he turned his head again and nodded carefully towards the girl who was pushing him. Say hello: "Hello, I am Jiang Chen."

Omg, Amy almost drowned in the envious eyes of the students when she heard the voice of the little mermaid again. She tried her best to keep her voice as low as possible: "Hello, you can call me I am Amy, I am a student of Admiral Gu, and I will introduce our school to you next. Of course, this is also Admiral Gu's alma mater."

The girl winked playfully.

Gu Chen watched the little guy being pushed away by Amy. The students around him satisfied their curiosity, and each of them was very discerning and did not get closer to avoid making the little mermaid feel uncomfortable. They held their arms and left with contentment. Of course, a new wave of comments will be posted on StarNet soon. This time, Admiral Gu's words are left aside, and the focus remains on the 'Little Mermaid'.

God, they never thought that one day they would be able to hear the voice of the mermaid. God knows this is such a shocking thing. Of course, at the same time, they were once again curious about the history of the Freelander.

Obviously, because of the killer general Gu Chen, the current federation no longer needs to survive in that time, so Gu Chen's restless period also affects everyone's fate. This has been almost the same for this year. The best news is that Admiral Gu has not only found a mermaid companion, but it is also very likely that he is one who can completely suppress his rioting mental power.

Amy is almost cautious. This little mermaid has strong communication skills and quickly became familiar with Amy.

Jiang Chen's questions never stopped along the way. Amy took him to places with few people. Because it was basically during class time now, and the principal gave pretty good orders, he basically didn't meet many people on the way. , of course, the few that he met were immediately dumbfounded on the spot. Only when the little mermaid shyly smiled and floated past him did the students suddenly realize and tremblingly opened the star network.

He thought he might have seen a pure mermaid.

Amy introduced him to the structure and key figures of the campus. Among the portraits hanging on the thick walls, the man familiar to the Little Mermaid occupies the most obvious central position of 'General'.

He couldn't help curling his tail and listened to Amy say in his ear: "Your partner is a wise general who opened up the hope of the Federation, and is also a leader who allows new humans to develop in the universe." The voice was deep and respectful

.

As soon as the word 'mate' came out of his mouth, Jiang Chen felt his face heat up. He couldn't look directly at the portrait on the wall. He buckled the seat, but heard the sound of leather shoes stepping on the ground from the quiet room. At the same time, there was a familiar breath.

Saw it just now.

One person and one fish turned back at the same time.

The author has something to say: