Chapter 11

The design of the bathtub is unique and the material is extremely sturdy. However, after all, it is to provide a temporary living environment for the fish rather than to trap them, so there is a button on the top floor that can be opened from the inside.

Jiang Chen had been curious about this thing when he was brought in. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to try out what it was, so he was handed over to the completely unfamiliar Khalid, and then there were officers and humans in white robes hurriedly walking around. The corridor made Jiang Chen cautiously sink to the bottom of the bathtub.

The little mermaid in the bathtub gently pushed the tip of his tail, and he easily reached the surface of the water with the momentum of the water flow. He shook his wet curly hair, and hesitantly circled his fingers carefully around the black button, and finally gritted his teeth and gently With a light press on it, the whole bathtub made a crisp 'click' sound.

Jiang Chen plunged back into the water and stared at the surroundings without blinking.

Nothing changes and no one shows up.

The top glass of the bathtub had been opened, and a small gap appeared. Warm air flowed in from the small gap, bringing with it a warm breath.

Jiang Chen waited for a minute, but nothing changed around him, so he carefully surfaced and gently pushed the small glass door with his bare arm. The black cloth slid down from the top to the ground, revealing the clearly colored room structure. .

There are only three colors that can be seen: black, white and gray. It is cold and cold compared to the research institute.

But Jiang Chen didn't care about this. He stroked his belly, which was also open, with one hand. He held the edge of the glass door with his right hand and applied a little more force. The gap was opened wider, which happened to be enough for him to cross. past.

It's just that...

Jiang Chen was in a bit of a dilemma. There was neither water nor a 'plank' with four round balls inside. Wouldn't it be difficult for him to move, let alone find food.

But even so, there is nothing you can do if you stay in the water.

Jiang Chen gritted his teeth, put his hands on the edge and hoisted himself to the edge of the glass tank. He used his back to support the top glass door. His long tail floated in the water and flapped with strength, grinning and climbing up. .

"What are you doing?"

A familiar tone suddenly sounded in his ears, and Jiang Chen stood stunned on the spot.

The man's tone didn't sound very good, with an unknown hoarseness. In short, it was just one word, dangerous.

!

Why does he appear here!

Jiang Chen would not forget this sound for another year. The little mermaid hanging on the edge of the bathtub had a look of despair. He suddenly remembered that Pingyang had been nagging in his ear for a long time with a worried look on his face before he was stuffed here. There is one word that appears very frequently, that is, 'Admiral Gu'.

And there happen to be two words among them, which seem to appear often in men.

How could he forget it?

So what to do now!

Jiang Chen's heart was turbulent. He lowered his head and bit his lip. The tip of his big tail was waving feebly, and his whole body was filled with a dejected aura.

No one will come to save him now. If he did such troublesome things in front of the big devil, he would definitely be strangled and hung.

When Jiang Chen thought of the scene deep in his memory, he couldn't help but tremble.

The man who didn't get a response didn't speak again. The heavy footsteps sounded slowly, as if a looping sound effect was added in the empty hall, hitting Jiang Chen's ears back and forth. The tips of his ears stood up, alert and panicked. After moving his body, the hanging curly hair was as fluffy and moist as a small cloud, because the owner shook a few drops of water and exploded onto the smooth floor, making several almost inaudible sounds.

Jiang Chen became even more desperate.

He thought, it's over, he has soiled the devil's house again.

In the peripheral vision, a broad and strong body appeared, wearing a thin iron-gray home clothes, and he seemed to have a trace of kindness.

But Jiang Chen didn't dare to look. He quickly turned his head to the other side and became even more trembling in the cold air.

Just like the scene at the beginning, the strange bearded man pulled him out of the eggshell by his hair and threw him mercilessly on the cold floor.

It's okay, it just hurts a little.

Jiang Chen thought quietly.

He closed his eyes tightly, and the whole fish trembled in anticipation of the impending violence, but after waiting for a long time, there was no pain as he imagined. The stagnation that lasted for several minutes made Jiang Chen's heart stop from nervousness and gradually became stable again.

He even wondered if the man around him had left in disgust.

It's a pity that he was so frightened that he turned his head away just now, and now he wants to see whether the person is there or not.

Thinking this, the relaxed Jiang Chen twisted his tail in a circle. The bright blue scales shone lightly in the water waves, raising a splash of water. The slight sound alerted one person and one fish.

How could he be so stupid!

Why do I always inexplicably let down my guard in front of the big devil!

Jiang Chen was so frightened that he couldn't take a breath. Before he could react, a cold touch suddenly came on his forehead, and the man's hoarse voice sounded at the same time: "Stupid." With just

one word, Jiang Chen was also absorbed. It was pushed directly into the water with not much force, and the curly hair suddenly exploded in the water, like a fluffy sea mushroom. The round almond eyes of the little mermaid under the mushroom were wide open, and she looked in front of her in shock. man.

Gu Chen coughed lightly, turned around and walked towards the water bar with strong and steady steps.

He, he just absolutely laughed!

Jiang Chen floated in the water blankly. He lowered his head and looked at his fingers, then raised them a little on his forehead. They were light and did not hurt at all.

Did the big devil let him go so easily?

Jiang Chen suddenly relaxed all over.

The previous 'wrong impression' of Gu Chen surfaced again.

Maybe he really isn't that bad? After all, those are bad people.

It should be so...