Chapter 21

Ant frowned and waved his hand, and the equally well-prepared medical staff behind him immediately stepped forward.

"Are there any detailed records about the estrus period in the genetic samples left behind by species in the Alpha Galaxy?"

she asked in a low voice. The student immediately turned away the light brain on his wrist, and a light screen suddenly appeared in mid-air.

"Some teachers, there was this record in the species survey of the Alpha Galaxy by the New Humanity fifty years ago. The data shows-" "

After encountering a strong emotional change, the Alpha Galaxy species will automatically trigger estrus. , entering the second mature sexual development."

"The most obvious sign is---"

"Draw a circle of belonging."

Competing for the favor of the spouse with a territory full of one's own breath comes from the most primitive biological instinct, to care for one's spouse. Not only was Chen's situation well understood, but he was at least vaguely aware of it, Ant's overall aura suddenly relaxed. The middle-aged woman lowered her eyes, heat hit the protective shield, and she seemed to be smiling vaguely.

If it weren't for Ant Ichigo's identity at the Imperial Central Hospital, Lin Qi would even wonder if she was crazy. How could she still laugh under such circumstances? ?

He impatiently took a big step forward, and after performing a standard military salute, he quickly asked: "Ante Ichigo, I don't think discussing the situation in the Alpha Galaxy at this time will be of any help to the admiral. Do you have any way to deal with this situation?"

Ichigo looked natural, and after looking at Lin Qi, he slowly said: "Don't worry, Shangguan Lin, you just need to wait."

She looked at the troops behind her who were waiting in formation and The Second Army, who was testing the area around the villa to no avail, said in a calm voice: "My fellow soldiers, it's best to stay away from the villa area."

In order to avoid being resented by the man who was 'voicing' his feelings, that guy was never a good-tempered man. Old God Ant took a step back and got directly into the small warship that he came from and stood by.

Lin Qi's eyes widened: "Chen An, do you think Ichigo is crazy?"

Chen An watched the orderly movements of the medical staff and thought carefully for a second before replying: "If there is anyone in this world who is better than the general, Only Ant Ichigo knows his physical condition better, and we can only trust her."

The institute has a deep grudge with Gu Chen. In addition to the physical information that every new human being must submit every year, Gu Chen and the institute The contact seems to be only in the restless period. On the contrary, Ante Ichigo and others at the Imperial Central Hospital have a clearer understanding of Gu Chen's situation.

"Then just keep waiting like this?"

"Then when will we have to wait..."

Lin Qi tried his best to suppress his mania and anxiety, and took a deep breath.

It is estimated that the fish will be dried by the time we get in.

At this time, Jiang Chen, who was destined to become a 'salted fish' by a military officer, was huddled in the corner of the bathing pool warily, looking at the man who was not very visible in the thick fog. Gu Chen, who was exuding an unfamiliar aura, called him very... Uneasy, but also afraid to act rashly.

The sound of the soles of the shoes stepping on the puddles was extremely clear, one after another, exploding in Jiang Chen's ears. He felt that if he had down, he would explode into a fluffy circle, but he didn't, so he hid his long and elegant tail in the water. Swinging it back and forth quickly showed the owner's uneasiness.

'Bah---'

The man who was filled with heat stopped and moved his fingertips inserted in the side of his pants slightly in the darkness.

The familiar and alluring atmosphere filled the entire space. Gu Chen tilted his head in confusion. Controlled by instinct, he only had a vague memory of the real world. It seemed that there was something important and unfamiliar to him. Right before your eyes.

A gaze that could not be ignored penetrated the mist and fell on Jiang Chen. The little mermaid's tail froze, and the hand holding on to the edge of the bath trembled uncontrollably.

It's over, it's over.

It seemed like he was being targeted.

Wuwuwuwu, has the Great Demon King awakened again?

Jiang Chen tensed up. Gu Chen walked leisurely towards him along the edge of the bathtub. When he took a step, Jiang Chen took a step back in the opposite direction. After two rounds of this, the man seemed to realize something. He He stopped and rubbed the toe of his shoes slightly, facing Jiang Chen who had just breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Chen: ...

He decided to be a mushroom hiding his ears and steal the bell. He retracted to the bottom of the water with a scratch and secretly observed through the clear water.

!

It's over, people, where are people?

The little mermaid stared at the bottom of the water in surprise and suspicion, with round pupils. He looked carefully at the direction where the man had just appeared, and there really was no trace left.

Jiang Chen was a little confused. Gu Chen had acted like a domineering king from the beginning. He had never disappeared like this after a disagreement. He was flustered and at the same time couldn't contain the curiosity that emerged from the bottom of his heart.

What exactly happened?

The little mermaid slowly sprouted half of its head along the edge, its tail sank to the bottom of the water and floated, slowly swaying and thinking, and then froze in a straight line again.

His tail, swipe, arrived, something!

The light brown pupils became sharp in an instant, and Jiang Chen swallowed his saliva.

Wuwuwu, something is touching him!

Jiang Chen dived into the water like a vicious fish and slapped the salty palm on his tail fiercely. At the same time, he quickly shrank to the opposite corner of the pool and looked in that direction with his eyes widened.

Yes, it's him!

The man who was still on the floor just now appeared behind him at some unknown moment, quietly without making a sound. At this time, his hands in the thick fog were still holding something motionless.

Gu Chen's behavior was so unreasonable and completely opposite to his usual appearance. Even though there was no change in his appearance, Jiang Chen couldn't believe it. He bared his pointed canine teeth in a threatening manner. I think I'm very cruel.

Great, it worked.

Jiang Chen encouraged himself because the man on the other side of the pool slowly lowered his arm, and his well-jointed palm fell into the water, vaguely revealing his strong wrist.

'Ah, ah---'

The little mermaid made a few more low throat sounds, looking at the man with round eyes without blinking. The mist slowly dissipated due to Jiang Chen's tail swinging back and forth, gradually revealing the The man's face is still a very oppressive face with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes. The only difference is that the expression under the fierce and thick black short hair looks more serious, and even has a little innocence?

Jiang Chen can't put it down. No, I thought of this word, of course it is in mermaid language.

Jiang Chen was immersed in his thoughts when the sound of water suddenly sounded around him. He moved his ears and quickly looked up. The man who was standing steadily in the water actually moved!

Walked towards him step by step!

Jiang Chen had no way to hide, so he jumped over in the end, with his arms pressed against the edge of the bathing pool, and half of his body jumped out of the water. If it weren't for the inconvenience of his tail, he felt that he would definitely be able to fly out as a whole fish.

However, this turned into a dangerous and embarrassing action. The little mermaid lay with her upper body on the cold floor and waved the tip of her tail helplessly. She could only look back at the impending danger.

The man came closer, his blood-colored eyes slowly appeared in front of Jiang Chen, and his big palm grabbed his tail.