Chapter 73

Jiang Chen worked hard to save the little insect that was about to be pulled onto the grill. He threw the big crab he was holding onto the shore with a flick of his hand, knocking him unconscious by the way.

"Intelligent life?"

Gu Chen raised his eyebrows, and without asking any questions, he let go of the round little animal that looked like briquettes. As soon as he let go, the guy buried his head in the sand and disappeared in a flash.

Jiang Chen was stunned.

"Is he still a digger?"

the little mermaid murmured to herself, while skillfully stretching out her arms towards the man walking towards him, and swung her tail around the man's strong waist.

"I see that you've been a little too happy to miss Shu lately."

The man said with a gloomy face and touched the little mermaid's forehead.

Jiang Chen leaned back because of him, and then immediately started to fight: "I obviously went to catch fish for you to eat!"

It's not easy to support a family, okay?

Of course, playing is just for fun.

The little mermaid felt guilty.

Although he was taken care of very carefully by the man, he was really free when no one was looking after him. He had secretly sneaked into the bottom of the sea no less than three times while the man was sleeping.

Of course, none of these things have escaped Gu Chen's eyes. In a place like the restricted area, no matter how safe it is, he can't let the little mermaid run around like a fish, especially in the deep sea area. Who knows if something will happen? The monster was caught off guard. Gu Chen's mental strength almost never left Jiang Chen's side throughout the day, but he became more submissive and huddled in a corner beside the little mermaid, minimizing his sense of presence.

Jiang Chen didn't care about these.

He pointed to the dizzy crab on one side with some excitement: "Grill it!"

Gu Chen was so tempered that he had one person and one fish. From the moment he was brought to the restricted area, he was forced to practice good cooking skills and won over Jiang Chen. Fortunately for this greedy mermaid, he can now control his mental power to the point where he can use it freely. After all, controlling the heat is the most important stage in cooking.

The big blue-white crab was grilled on a fire stick. Jiang Chen had just come out of the water, still a little wet. Without waiting for him to speak, those little beating elements were already rolling around him skillfully, taking away a lot of them. Circle water mist.

Warmed by the fire, the little mermaid yawned sleepily and shrank into the man's arms, while her fingers grabbed the clothes on his shoulders and fiddled with them from time to time.

In the early morning, I secretly went into the water and played around for a while before I had a lot of fun. It was strange that I wasn't tired.

Gu Chen turned the little mermaid's favorite crab over, and the fragrant smell of grilled crab slowly spread out, causing the half-conscious little guy to forcefully open his eyes and take a look. It was not yet cooked, so he felt at ease again. He shrank back, and this time he simply buried his head and shrank himself into the man's arms.

The hot breath hit Gu Chen's chest, making him uneasy early in the morning.

Gu Chen grinded his teeth. There was nothing he could do about the fish he loved.

He could only pull the little mermaid's soft face fiercely. Before he could get enough breath, he was pulled by the little mermaid's hand and put on the tail. He spoke in a loud voice. Long, with a sense of sleepiness.

"Pinch, numb."

Gu Chen: ...

Gu Chen dutifully began to act as the little mermaid's exclusive nanny. While squeezing, he felt that the condition of the little mermaid's tail was not right recently, so he picked up the tip of the little mermaid's tail. Pointed, turned in a circle, studied it closely and made sure that no wounds were found before frowning in confusion.

The man was dishonest and his breath hit Jiang Chen's tail. He felt as if someone was observing his private parts with a magnifying glass. The conscious Xiaoyu instantly turned red and sat upright. He bared his teeth at the man.

"Heartless little thing."

The little mermaid was slapped on the head by the man. He held his head, blushed, and avoided his eyes. While trying his best to pretend not to care, his tail began to flick nervously.

"You, don't keep getting close to my tail, I'm already a big fish!"

The little mermaid had a serious look on her face, but after saying that, she felt embarrassed and turned her head dryly.

Gu Chen was teased so much that he shrugged his shoulders. Of course, he didn't laugh out loud for the sake of the little mermaid. The little mermaid felt that he was ignoring his words and was even more angry. She couldn't tell what she was angry about, so in the end she just broke the pot. It fell, swooped into the man's arms, and bit him on the chest.

The man who was innocently bitten let out a muffled groan. Jiang Chen felt that he had regained his position, and shook his tail proudly. However, he was immediately caught by the man, and two big hands were stuck on his waist and pulled the little mermaid away. After opening a few centimeters of distance, Jiang Chen felt that he was about to be isolated, and he panicked a little.

He wondered if he had gone too far. When he looked up, he saw the man's devilish smile. He was so familiar with this smile. In Chen An's words, it meant that the man was going to cause trouble.

The little mermaid is a hero who can bend and stretch, and he immediately begged for mercy with his head waving.

"Sir, I was wrong, I'm sorry."

The little mermaid said with drooping eyes, very sincerely.

The man came closer to him, nose to nose.

"What's wrong? I think you did a good job." He

is really a bad guy. Didn't you hear that Yu was just coaxing him? You also have to tell yourself what was wrong.

The little mermaid rolled her eyes slightly, but kept moving her hands and immediately grabbed the man's neck, saying softly: "Will you eat shrimps tomorrow?"

Of course I want to eat shrimps, and I also want to eat fish.

Gu Chen stared at his little fish. He felt that it might be time to pierce the window paper. The few blatant attempts of the little mermaid were obvious.

But now it is obvious that the little mermaid has seen enough people and fish, and he can already figure out what feelings are.

This time, soft words seemed to have no effect. In the past, the man would have surrendered long ago, wrapped the little mermaid in his arms, rubbed it, and started feeding the fish. But today, the face in front of him has been delayed. Without leaving, his breath was hot on his neck.

Jiang Chen secretly glanced at him, but was accidentally caught by the man. He felt that Gu Chen seemed a little different today. He couldn't tell what was different, but he felt like he was being targeted by a wild beast.

The little mermaid swallowed.

He thought that he wouldn't be beaten over and over again. After all, he was already a big fish and it would be very embarrassing.

The little mermaid slowly shook her tail, her eyes drifting a little, and it was obvious that she was planning something.

"Then, let's take one bite as punishment."

He suddenly heard a man say in his ear.

The little mermaid opened her eyes instantly.

What! ! He actually wants to bite the fish. Is there such a bully? ?

The author has something to say: Hey, it's a restricted area, a good place to fall in love, just leave your career to your subordinates (#^.^#)