CHAPTER 10

As you woke up to the morning sun's gentle rays, you knew you had a mission to accomplish. You took pride in your appearance and carefully chose each item of clothing, starting with a short black mini-dress that hugged your curves and gave you a sense of confidence. The dress was paired with a sleek leather jacket that added a touch of elegance and a hint of danger to your outfit. Completing the look was a pair of ankle-length boots that clung to your feet and legs, giving you a sense of power and control. You also put on a pair of black leg warmers, adding a touch of style to the overall ensemble.

As you looked at yourself in the mirror, you couldn't help but notice how all the pieces of clothing came together so flawlessly, creating a look that was both stylish and practical. The black color scheme of the outfit added to its sophistication, giving you an air of mystery and intrigue.

you looked like you were going to someone's funeral but your mission is kinda similar-anyways. You took a deep breath, gathered your things, and stepped out into the world with confidence and determination.

As the elevator doors slid open, you stepped in with a sense of excitement coursing through your veins. You were on your way to the living quarters. 

"Greetings my boss" With a sassy tone, eager to show off your confidence and skills. 

as you made your way to the group "Y/n be careful" Mikey said but you dismissed his warning with a wave of your hand. You were confident in your abilities and knew that you could handle anything that came your way.

 "no need to worry about me Mikey, I can do this mission like the back of my han-"

 However, before you could finish boasting about your skills, disaster struck. Your feet suddenly slipped out from under you, and you reached out to grab onto the nearest thing to steady yourself. 

Unfortunately, that thing happened to be Ran, and the two of you tumbled to the ground in a cacophony of thuds and groans. Mikey was having a hard time keeping a straight face as everyone was laughing their ass off "Oww" you mumbled.

 As you looked around to see what had caused your slip, your eyes fell on a cup of ice cream. You couldn't believe it - who in their right mind would eat ice cream for breakfast?

Your gaze landed on Sanzu, who was holding the cup of ice cream, and your anger flared up. You glared at him with all the fury you could muster, promising yourself that you would get revenge on him for causing you to slip, even if it was just in your head.

' I'll get back at you, you shithead! just wait and see ' you screamed in your head

You stood up from the ground, brushing off the dirt from your clothes, and took Ran's hand. "Ya, so what I was saying earlier - I could do this mission just like the back of my hand," you confidently stated.