CHAPTER 21

As they soared through the skies in Koko's luxurious private jet, the question about Kaito's office location continued to nag at you like an itch you couldn't scratch.

"Why the hell is Kaito's office all the way out in Arabia?" Sanzu voiced the question that had been swirling in your mind.

Ran, reclining in one of the plush leather seats, grunted in agreement. "Yeah, it's not exactly the most convenient place for a business office."

Koko, staring out the window at the clouds drifting by, let out a weary sigh. "This is gonna cost a lot," he muttered, the weight of your mission pressing down on him.

You, watching the landscape change below you, couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of your stomach. "I just hope this doesn't turn into a wild goose chase," you murmured, your voice tinged with uncertainty.

Sanzu flashed a grin from his seat across the aisle. "Come on, where's your sense of adventure?" he chimed in, his tone light despite the gravity of your situation. "This is gonna be one hell of a ride!"

"Here's the deal," Ran began, his voice low but confident. "Kaito's office is going to be on high alert, no doubt. He'll have his security tightened, expecting us to come after him. But we're not going to play into his hands."

"Alright, so getting to Kaito's office is going to be the tricky part," Mikey mused, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "We need to find a way to bypass his security without raising any alarms."

Rindou leaned forward, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "What about the ventilation system?" he suggested. "If we can access the ducts, we could move through the building undetected."

Kakucho nodded in agreement, his mind already racing with possibilities. "That could work. We'll need someone small and agile to navigate the vents without getting stuck."

Sanzu smirked, his confidence unwavering. "Leave that to me. I've crawled through tighter spaces than that."

You raised an eyebrow, your curiosity piqued. "And how exactly do you plan on disabling the security cameras?" you asked, your voice laced with skepticism.

ran flashed you a grin, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Simple. We'll use our resident tech genius to hack into the system and loop the feed. That way, it'll look like everything's running smoothly while we slip past unnoticed."