CHAPTER 11

"I take that back," you said as you looked into her features 

"I like your hair" you suddenly said making her taken aback as she replied " I like your eyes" You both looked at each other and then smirked understanding the assignment

her blade flashing through the air as you twisted her hand making the knife fall but she was skilled as kicked it from her leg upwards and again caught it, you took the time to free yourself from his grip. You sighed shaking your head knowing finally you had to fight.

In lightning speed, you made a roundhouse kick which she dodged as she swung her knife toward your face you turned to your right, and you nearly dodged gaining a cut on your cheek "Woah....don't go after my pretty face, would you?" 

as she chuckled and ran towards swinging the knife here and there

 you were dodging her every attack and this time you kicked her leg making her fall in pain but she was too determined to save her boss. She stood up abruptly swinging the knife to your right which you already predicted. you caught her hand and kicked in her guts too hard that she puked blood and fell off unconscious." was that supposed to be this easy?" as you just shrugged it off walking in the tense atmosphere

 you quietly made your way to the office wanting to finish the mission ASAP and go home but you stopped when you hear the sound of footsteps coming towards you as you turned back just to get stabbed on your abdomen...

trying to process what happened you quickly pulled out the knife stabbing her hand while she screamed in pain "I didn't want to do it but I gotta go back before I faint" you pulled out the gun and shot her. you pity her and don't know why as you slow your breathing to slow the blood flow

 you finally open the door of the office just to see your target chilling on his chair watching.......... Netflix.

 "What the- how thick these doors are?" as he suddenly looked at you finally understanding the situation the fear growing in his eyes as he backed off.

you sure want to torture him but you have no time. the pain in your stomach was getting worse and worse by the time.

he pressed the emergency button making all the alarms of the building go crazy before anyone can come you shoot him square in the head.

 hearing the elevator you know security is coming as you run towards the window you came from and pull out a grappling hook from your bag which you stole from Sanzu's collection of weapons 'I know he will get crazy when he finds out- wait he is already crazy what I am talking bout' 

 as you connected it from the windows frame suddenly the elevator opened seeing all the guards and assassins horrified you sit on the frame "bye bye losers" you screamed and jumped off from..................the nineteenth floor.

 feeling the tingling in your stomach while falling was making it worse as you finally reached the ground

 you let go of your grappling hook and got into the car. the whole time kaya was clutching onto your stomach, trying to stop the blood but it didn't work that much. You rested for some minutes before you reached the headquarters, trying to overcome the pain cause if you closed your eyes you were sure gonna fall asleep maybe forever....

you opened the gates of the car as you walked inside to see everyone was roaming here and there in.....worry

 "hey guys-" you fell off finally losing consciousness as everyone looked at you widening their eyes at the blood pooling around you.

so sorry for the short chapter guys<3