CHAPTER 18

Under the shroud of night, your team moved like phantoms, their silhouettes weaving through the streets of the city. Each step was calculated,  as you neared the towering edifice that housed your adversaries. The air was thick with anticipation, tension crackling in the silence that enveloped you.

The moon cast its pale light over the scene, casting long shadows that danced upon the walls.

With practiced ease, you scaled the walls of the enemy's stronghold, your hands finding purchase on the rough surface as you ascended higher and higher.

Mikey's voice held a note of caution as he reminded the team of the stakes. " Stay sharp, stay focused."

You shot a glance at Mikey, admiration glinting in your eyes. "Don't worry, boss. We've got this."

As you approached the warehouse hijacked by your enemies, tension crackled in the air like electricity. Each step brought you closer to the heart of the enemy's territory.

With practiced ease, you scaled the walls of the stronghold, your movements fluid and silent. The climb was grueling, the strain evident in the set of your shoulders, but you pressed on, driven by the knowledge that failure was not an option.

As you reached the rooftop, a sense of anticipation hung heavy in the air. You gathered in a tight circle, your eyes locking in silent communion as you prepared to execute your plan.

Suddenly, a burst of static shattered the silence, the hacked security system coming to life with a crackle of electricity. Through the speakers, the voice of Bonten's leadership echoed through the walls below, issuing orders with unwavering authority.

Confusion rippled through the enemy ranks as they scrambled to make sense of the unexpected transmission. Meanwhile, you remained hidden on the rooftop, your breaths held in anticipation of the chaos to come.

"It's working," you murmured, a surge of adrenaline coursing through your veins.

A wicked grin spread across Sanzu's face as he listened to the chaos unfold below. "Looks like they're falling for it, hook, line, and bloody sinker."

But there was no time to celebrate. With your enemies distracted, you seized the opportunity to strike. With a silent signal, your snipers took aim, their shots ringing out like thunder in the night.

As the enemy's defenses crumbled before you, you descended upon the base like a vengeful tide, your guns blazing as you cut through their ranks with ruthless efficiency.