CHAPTER 13

As you lay on the couch with others, you feel a sense of restlessness and frustration. The dullness of the moment is overwhelming, and you let out a heavy sigh as you express, "It's so boring."

You are desperate for something to do, but there seems to be no work or entertainment in sight.

Suddenly, your phone starts ringing, and you groan as you get up to answer it. You pick up the call and politely say, "Hello." The voice on the other end of the line greets you and asks, "Good afternoon Ms. Y/N, I wanted to ask if your next painting collection is ready because the exhibition is tomorrow."

Upon hearing this, you respond with a sweet voice, "Of course, it is! I am so thrilled for tomorrow." The person thanks you and ends the call.

The frustration that has been building up inside you for so long finally boils over, and you scream out loud, "You shit, pick up the call!" as you try to call your brother. Everyone around you looks at you with confusion, wondering what has happened.

After a few attempts, your brother finally picks up the call. You hurriedly state, "Send my art collection, paintings, every art supply, and everything else as fast as possible." You hang up the phone, tie your hair back, and pull up the sleeves of your oversized sweatshirt, determined to get everything ready in time.

You quickly recall that your collection is all complete, except for one last painting. You rush to your room, and as you open the door, the sight of your paintings fills you with a sense of awe. You can't believe how beautiful they are, and you feel immense pride in your work.

You spot the incomplete painting, and your heart races with anticipation. You unwrap it, and as you start painting, you feel a sense of calm wash over you.

You know that you have to finish it before the exhibition tomorrow, and you paint with great care, making sure that every stroke is perfect.

As the hours passed, you found yourself increasingly drawn into the world of your creative work. The restlessness and frustration that had plagued you earlier in the day melted away as you lost yourself in the task at hand.

The colors on your canvas came to life under your skilled hand, forming a beautiful and intricate painting that you knew would be treasured by many.

As the sun started to descend towards the horizon, you took a step back from your canvas and admired the artwork you had been working on tirelessly all day. The painting was a true masterpiece, and every stroke of the brush had been carefully placed to create a vibrant and captivating image.