Authors Note

Hey, so this isn't my first story, but it's the one I'm really diving into. Writing a full-fledged book is tough, and trust me, mistakes will be everywhere. My friend is helping me edit, but keeping everything perfect as we go along? Not gonna happen.

Oh, heads up - this is a romance, so there will be kissing scenes and a bit of smut. No warnings for that stuff since it's a romance, it's marked mature, and I don't want to spoil anything.

I'm writing in first person, through Alice's eyes. Sometimes, I might switch perspectives, but I'll always give you a heads-up. The story is set in Australia, where the legal drinking age is 18, so expect 'adult actions' based on that. All characters are 18.

Although the country is Australia, it is a stereotypical American setting and story, I set in Australia because I'm from there and I know Australian schooling better, and I want to include some Aussie things in there.

Just so you know, this is all just a story. Don't take it too seriously.

I'm totally open to feedback, so hit me with all you've got. And if you don't dig the story, feel free to bail. I'm doing this for fun, not aiming for anything super professional. There are plenty of other published amazing  books on Wattpad if that's what you're after. I don't really expect anyone to read this, but hey, if you are, hi :)

Updates may be a bit all over the place since I'm still in high school dealing with assessments and stuff. I'll try to get something out every week, though.

There will be more bits mentioned along the way, and I'll drop author's notes throughout the story.

Until then, I present to you: "One Temptation..."