Childhood Stories (Chapter 10)

Hey everyone :)

This chapter is in another POV. Also, it starts off a little bit from last chapter. Again this is another 'filler' chapter, but an important one because it reveals so much about the POV's life. Honestly I kinda love how cute this chapter is. Crazy part is this is just chapter 10 and I have so much more planned like sooo much more. But this story is a slow burn kind so it will take some time to build up. But I promise it won't stay quiet for the whole story there will be some dramaaaa. Anyway, hope you like the chapter :)

***************************************************************************************

West's POV (From Mads house)

"I hid them so you wouldn't have to get them often. I sat you down and gave you water because I thought you hadn't had any since morning. I messed up your room looking for them, pretending to search for clothes until I realized they weren't there. I remembered where Tiffany said they were. So, I got them from there to save you the trouble. Making a mess in your room again was to distract you from the headache and get you downstairs to me for answers, where I gave you water." I explained.

Looking back on what happened with Mads, it seemed like I cared more than I thought. I noticed her headaches and that she had been crying on the balcony. I asked her about it subtly, but she didn't respond, so I just gave her a look. I didn't press further since I didn't expect her to share, especially since I hadn't opened up to her. But I had to give her back the medicine, which I knew she'd ask about. I spent the whole day planning what to say, but when I did, it came out more caring than I intended.

Even Mads was shocked, her expression said nothing but shocked.

She leaned back on the couch, her eyebrows slightly furrowed and lips parted. She was surprised that I even knew what the doctors had said to her 5 years ago.

"I-I well...umm..." She was at loss for words.

I gave her the most sarcastic smile ever, the corners of my mouth reaching up high. I flashed my pearl white teeth and narrowed my eye's slightly.

"Thankyouforthat" she says in a hurry, looking down, then moving her head up to get a glance at me.

"Huh? What was that I didn't quite hear it." I say holding my hand up to my ear.

"Thank you for that." She says quietly, not daring to look up at me again.

"No worries sweetheart" I winked. Teasing her is something I could do all day. Watching her cheeks turn red with just one word made me feel like I won something against her.

"Don't ever call me that again." She says blushing, moving her hands up to her face, trying to cover her cheeks.

"Okay Alice."

What?

You think I would give up that easily, not in my book.

She scrunched her face, "I'll rather be called anything else by you, but that."

"Whatever I think I'll stick to Mads." I shrug.

"Yea that, thank you Wessie." She says with a small smirk, must say it looks good on her face.

I smiled, 'Wessie'